Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Canelo is The Best at 160, He'll Beat Jacobs & Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum previously said that he had Golovkin the winner of both fights against Canelo, so it sounds like politics of some sort that he would suddenly view Canelo as the unequivocal best at 160lbs.

Comment

I'm starting to think this old punk motherfuccer Bob Arum is bipolar and going senile!
      Just a couple of months ago when he was trying to sign Golovkin he was saying Triple g would beat Canelo and that Canelo wasn't the best middleweight in the world and now he did a whole 180 and saying the complete opposite...
      Crazy old fucc!

Comment

Old GGG has already beaten prime Clenelo TWICE .

Comment

CHARLO might beat all of them. CANELO would move back up to 168 to avoid him.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            I'm starting to think this old punk motherfuccer Bob Arum is bipolar and going senile!
            Just a couple of months ago when he was trying to sign Golovkin he was saying Triple g would beat Canelo and that Canelo wasn't the best middleweight in the world and now he did a whole 180 and saying the complete opposite...
            Crazy old fucc!
            https://www.************.com/2017/09...on-easily-8-4/ (BN24)

September 19th, 2017

”GGG won the fight EASY! I had it 8-4. And what the hell was (judge Don) Trella watching in the 7th round,” said Bob Arum.
            https://www.boxingscene.com/arum-gol...canelo--132858

Thu Oct 18, 2018

Arum: Golovkin is Best Middleweight, He Clearly Beat Canelo!
            https://www.boxingscene.com/arum-gol...amirez--133574

Sat Nov 10, 2018

Arum believes Golovkin beat Canelo the first time, and he believes GGG beat the Mexican superstar in their September rematch - which is why he feels a third fight is unnecessary.
            Sat Mar 23, 2019

Arum: Canelo is The Best at 160, He'll Beat Jacobs & Golovkin
            https://www.boxingscene.com/arum-can...lovkin--137334

To be fair he does clarify in the OP that he thinks Golovkin was better last year but Canelo is better now, so the hypocritical ol git has kinda covered his bases, but it's still one of the most impressive 180s in recent memory.
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-23-2019, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Charlos are both over rated

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                CHARLO might beat all of them. CANELO would move back up to 168 to avoid him.
                All I can say I that some people just have zero common sense. You are among that group.
                Charlo has beat nobody at 160 and much less at 154. Charlo got beat in his last fight by a Russian that was pretty much unheard of and on one weeks notice. Yet he clearly beat Charlo as 95% of observes clearly thought Charlo got beat and the other guy got robbed more or less.
                I put Charlo on a C level scale as far as boxing skull vs Canelo is clearly a A side and class fighter with GGG being B+-A- fighter with Jacob's in the same class. Both Charlo's got exposed and had a Canelo fight with mega money not been in the future cards he would not have won but boxing politics saved him.
                I have Billy Joe, Andrade, GGG and Jacob's clearly ahead of Charlo.
                The highlight of the last fight with the Charlo Twins was watching both get beat. LOL. They both are very ignorant kind of like your very own statement that you think Canelo would try and avoid the Charlo brothers.
                Let's go with the simple fact that Canelo has never dodged anybody and has been fighting grown men as a pro sense he was 15.
                Canelo has moved up and down in weight to challenge all comers unlike GGG that said he would fight anybody from 154-168.
                So I must ask why do you snowflakes think Charlo is a badass and that Canelo would go out of his way to avoid him. I mean really Jacobs is the 2nd to 3rd best fighter at 160 with only GGG either above him or tied more or less.
                So again who has either Charlo beat in dramatic fashion that gives you this unfounded feeling?
                Canelo will embarrass either Charlo and truly think he could bear both in the same night.
                But to each in there own just quit the crazy bull**** talk.
                Canelo is the man!!

Comment

Corruption

To be honest it was a all to common corrupt scoring system that beat Golovkin . Does anyone honestly believe that even before the fight the fix was in to give every opportunity to make Canelo the winner in that fight?? The corrupt scoring has now gotten so blatant that a lot of fans now expect it. Gift decisions are nothing new to Canelo or any other cash cow figter. It's all about the money and not about who really won the fight

Comment

yeah if the cheater has de la girlieboy pay off the judges for him..

Comment

Its All a JOKE!!!

Look these belts are BOUGHT.

Jacobs had a hard time with Seleki...

Look.. Oscar is the BEST at Set ups...

They bought the judges in the first GGG

They are STEROID FREAKS....Forgot all about that.Huh..

GGG ..said screw the belts I'll take the money...

He knew he could not win...BUT! He could have knocked out that dude from JAPAN & left Canello BEGGING to have his REp Restored!! !

Instead its all forgotten..I am happy for GGG

He has made a GREAT life for himself...

So dod Canello...Via a few fixed fights but all the same he fought them...

Canello is true to the gym...He is getting EXCELLENT.

GGG we'll Oscar who owns RING MAG..

Has just dropped GGG to 6 ranking under Spence.

Watch how now that the belts are with his boy...

He will fight GGG but it will be his way .

Comment

Working...
                      X