No announcement yet.

Is creatine a scam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is creatine a scam?

For me it's worked and I've put on a few pounds. Creatine aids my training I feel but this could be just me ploughing through it.

What are your thoughts on creatine?

no one here works out.

Comment

It's a naturally occurring substance. Beef has a lot of it. No, it's not a scam.

Supplementation helps with strength and that's been proven in countless studies. Do a little reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        no one here works out.
        How does no one here work out?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          It's a naturally occurring substance. Beef has a lot of it. No, it's not a scam.

Supplementation helps with strength and that's been proven in countless studies. Do a little reading.
          I think it's the cheapest creatine monohydrate is the best but anything more complicated and expensive with a farcical name is a scam.

Comment

creatine is anything but a scam, that stuff makes you strong as hell. try it out and see for yourself. and then when you're sore as hell and odn't want to go to the gymnasium, try it again.

Comment

Originally posted by DugzBoxing View Post
              I think it's the cheapest creatine monohydrate is the best but anything more complicated and expensive with a farcical name is a scam.

try it out. creatine monohydrate made me feel bloated as ****, the others really didn't, just made me shot blood

Comment

For me it's worked and I've put on a few pounds. Creatine aids my training I feel but this could be just me ploughing through it.

What are your thoughts on creatine?
                My wife who’s an RN told me it can damage your Kidneys specially if you don’t drink a lot of water. She said many young people have been in the hospital over creatine

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  try it out. creatine monohydrate made me feel bloated as ****, the others really didn't, just made me shot blood
                  As I said, I have benefited from it after a week of adding it to my shakes and I'm now in the maintenance phase where I need to take 5g a day as opposed to the initial intake of 20g.

Comment

How does no one here work out?
                    i mean, im kinda joking, but you can tell most guys don't by how insecure and angry they are. they have a low self imagine so they immediately want to insult you personally over a irrelevant boxing opinion.

but creatine, glutamine, bcaa, you want to take that. they are all self occurring within the body, so you want to replenish it to extend endurance and help with recovery

Comment

Working...
                    X