Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

72 days until the Wilder vs Fury rematch and yet...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well they do not need to build a stadium, and they know people are going to buy the fight. I really do not trust Fury so Whyte will be the backup.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
      It's not happening. Neither Fury or Wilder can afford to lose to each other for about $5m when both are in position to fight Joshua for $100m. The only way it happens is if it's another inside job rigged draw where both retain their value and leverage.
      Indeed. They are both undefeated. Why risk again?

Comment

If Fury is smart he should fight: Kabayel, Takam or Rivas ( Top rank fighters), and than Joshua for a huge payday and maybe rematch Joshua for even bigger payday and retire.

Why even bother about Wilder?

Comment

Could be waiting on Fury and seeing if its the right move after that extreme cut and knowing Wilder just fought ,he could be a bit on point more but in the end I don't see why Wilder would want to rush this fight because Fury is one of the few who can take his title away and he knows it. If I was Fury i'd go for Whyte the guy Wilder was freezing out first . A win there eliminates any nonsense and then its just him and Wilder he could corner that way and make wilder pressured getting rid of his own mandatory ..

The one point however if WBC made Fury the mandatory does this fight automatically come next ?

Comment

Like I said, why even care about WBC and Wilder. Fury can make a big money even if he fights me in Las Vegas. Fighting Wilder again is just a new risk to get robbed.

Or just take a call to AJ in London and say: hey Josh, let`s do it.

Comment

You said exactly the same thing about the first fight and were wrong there so...
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=791513

Comment

The only other reason, as to why this fight has not been announced as yet is? That it could be some sort of marketing ploy, announcing the fight late to create some sort of excitement/hysteria.

For such big sporting events, there will be marketing expertise who have tactics when it comes to the promotion of fights 'This fight could be all sorted out behind closed doors, but the public has not been notified'.
                Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 12-12-2019, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  You said exactly the same thing about the first fight and were wrong there so...
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=791513
                  I sure did and it happened, only to end up a draw, which was bogus. So if they do fight again, will it be rigged again? Which is basically like not fighting at all, right? Fury won the first fight. Even with the knockdowns. They lied about the PPV numbers and the whole thing was about letting both parties keep their 0's and their "profiles". We got scammed. This time is worse because Fury has a ready excuse "cut eye" and 2 more fights on his contract to fulfill. Again, the odds are he pulls out. I will gladly eat my words if he doesn't. gladly

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Indeed. They are both undefeated. Why risk again?
                    I've got some news for you. The first fight was an inside job fix. To build up each of their value and leverage. Note how they both talked more shi7 about Joshua than they did each other.

Also note how easy they come to terms. It's an inside job business alliance.

Comment

This fight promotes itself..just make a press conference and let Fury do what he does..btw check out his audiobook it isn’t half bad. He talks about the build up of the feud between him and klitschko...as well as some about manny stewart

Comment

Working...
                      X