Comments Thread For: Joshua Vows To "Rise To The Occasion" in Andy Ruiz Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
    Punch from the gods doe
    Another Texas dummy who cant read where posters are from, ….and going by your posts anther uneducated dummy on here which is good . It keeps the forum running.

Comment

He must, or end up like Audley. If he loses keep the money and retire. If he wins it's best for boxing.

Comment

Hope it is okay to cheer for one guy but truly feel the other is going to win. Because that is where I am at. Cannot shake the feeling that Joshua has this. Ruiz has never had to be the favorite, the one everyone wants to interview, the one all the headlines love. Just feel this next fight is a different monster, and Joshua will handle it better, come out more focused, and box more disciplined. Instead of going for the highlight real KO he was supposed to get over a late replacement, he is fighting someone he truly respects and will be smarter with.

Ruiz is a blast. He is a fun interview, a fun style boxer, and would make the HW division so much more interesting. But....... just cannot shake it.

Comment

You're having a meltdown
          Yep, you are a minute MAID,put that skirt on bi.tch and clean, I left a tip on the counter .

Comment

Spread some knowledge, don't spew lies
            What am I lying about ? You sucked everyones Co.ck and are trying to get more then your worth .

Comment

Like two peas in a pod
              I f I was from Tx that Queer state but im not.You would be to soft to have a real confrontation here....see I used to an enforcer to a certain group of ppl and im like a magician I can make things disappear.

Comment

Learn how to spell bit.ch
                I don't need to do anything Black fan ,I got you.You ****.ed up better hope I don't get bored ….... lol

Comment

Touché bro
                  Touche is to big a word for you re.tards that's why you responded so long....but like I said BFF...you F 'Ked up ...remember that.

Comment

You're ugly
                    Yea ***** that's right....third gen bi.tch and theyre still finding body parts in the river . You don't don't know ugly until you see it,and TRUST me you'll SEE it when yo see me...i'll show you what ugly is. Minute MAID..i OWN you...
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-23-2019, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Ugly, Ugly, Ugly! I think you're mad because if I went to NYC I would be welcome with open arms.
                      You would be spread open on Gufsto's dirty crack house matchress in Harelm and have a train run on you.....

Comment

Working...
                      X