Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Alvarez's "I don't like him" a valid reason for not fighting somebody?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Alvarez's "I don't like him" a valid reason for not fighting somebody?

If it is, how can we say any fighter ever ducked another fighter?
    I read comments where fans will say how this fighter ducked another fighter, with zero evidence, and here we have Alvarez admitting he don't want to fight Golovkin and fans say it's no duck.
    Maybe not, but if that's the case the only time you could call a fighter avoiding another guy a duck, would be if that fighter comes right out and says,"I want to make this crystal clear, I've decided to duck Mr.X"

No it's not, it's diva behaviour

Fighters that don't like eachother fight all the time

Comment

Obviously not, but Canelo can get away with more than most.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        No it's not, it's diva behaviour

Fighters that don't like eachother fight all the time
        I second this...

Comment

It’s very valid because ggg is old and slow now Canelo is just doing GGG a 3 rd favor and GGG is acting entitled now so zero fawks given if they don’t fight cuzz either way GGG is getting schooled anyways so it’s up to Canelo to do what he wants

Comment

Canelo doesn't like Golovkin, refuses to rematch his WIN = "Canelo's a diva!"

Manny doesn't like Horn, refuses to rematch his LOSS = "meh, that's fine, he doesn't need to"

Seems legit

Comment

It's a better reason to actually fight someone than not fight them.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Canelo doesn't like Golovkin, refuses to rematch his WIN = "Canelo's a diva!"

Manny doesn't like Horn, refuses to rematch his LOSS = "meh, that's fine, he doesn't need to"

Seems legit
                Horn has moved to middleweight and robbed Pacquiao, Canelo robbed GGG. How did your brain make up such stupid backwards reasoning as this?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                  It’s very valid because ggg is old and slow now Canelo is just doing GGG a 3 rd favor and GGG is acting entitled now so zero fawks given if they don’t fight cuzz either way GGG is getting schooled anyways so it’s up to Canelo to do what he wants
                  You're the kind of fan that's bad for boxing, gtfoh with your bullsh.it excuses and how about we agree that the score isn't settled and a third fight is due?

Comment

He already fought him twice... I think it's fine for him to say "I've already beat you, **** off". He has a reason to not like him and deney him another payday.

Comment

Working...
                    X