Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-23-2016, 12:07 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3681 Post(s)
El-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 23,837.00
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy Holidays bro. - BOXEO _ Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Outstanding posts regarding the HBO, PBC, Jacobs-GGG ordeal - Chollo Vista 
More drugs to fuel your pathetic addicted "life" - Omowale Tribe fuck kev lol - mortal24 You're Canadian now. You deserve a medal LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks for the advice, hope to get back into lifting weights - hectari the latina thread, hnnnng - Santa_ 
For being a dumb ass - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista Here's some lipstick for when you're sucking BBC - Chollo Vista Tissues to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista 
someone please kick the cocaine out his ass - Chollo Vista while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista lipstick while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista tissues for your mom's stanky a$$ pu$$y - Chollo Vista tissues so your mom can wipe BBC cum from her pu$$y - Chollo Vista 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I'm sure you lost even more in the value of the coin with the hit digital currency has taken in the last few days. My buddy is losing his mind over it.
El-blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 12:07 PM #12
Banned

Quoted: 1391 Post(s)
Monaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,124.00
The most RELAXED poster i've witnessed. - JabRight For letting me join the prestigious Relax Club - JimRaynor Here you go peasant, my American charity smiles upon the less fortunate - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syf View Post
Weed. Top shelf. Blue dream

The wife and me like to have mindbending all night sex sessions...I wanted it by the weekend. Fml!
There ain't no top shelf weed where you're heading in November, chico
Monaco Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 12:20 PM #13
KO Artist

Quoted: 550 Post(s)
Syf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,970.00
WAR Maidana! - LoadedWraps The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps For ownage and all the great post in the Maidan/Floyd thread - Dinamita 03 ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr For voting yes on whether Maidana is a HOF'er - punchr 
Lol you slaughtered Bignuts.  That was brutal lol - El-blanco 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco Slim View Post
LOL you tried to buy drugs online using that *****ty bitcoin fake bull***** worthless currency

Next time buy a house instead? Maybe some blue chip banking shares? Think about it for a second, urban.
Quote:
Ok Monaco.

First off I have a house.

Secondly how the heck am I going to buy a house with $90? That doesn't make any damn sense.

Third, I use cryptocurrency with a VPN and Tor Browser, as does everyone going that route

Man on the real yall Alabama needs to cease this oppression so I don't have to go through such lengths to unwind every now and again. Shit ain't right
Syf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 12:21 PM #14
Banned

Monaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond repute
The most RELAXED poster i've witnessed. - JabRight For letting me join the prestigious Relax Club - JimRaynor Here you go peasant, my American charity smiles upon the less fortunate - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Ok Monaco.

First off I have a house.

Secondly how the heck am I going to buy a house with $90? That doesn't make any damn sense.

Third, I use cryptocurrency with a VPN and Tor Browser, as does everyone going that route

Man on the real yall Alabama needs to cease this oppression so I don't have to go through such lengths to unwind every now and again. Shit ain't right
$90 can buy you a house where Daddy's sending you in November, Chico
Old 06-23-2016, 12:25 PM #15
KO Artist

Syf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond repute
WAR Maidana! - LoadedWraps The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps For ownage and all the great post in the Maidan/Floyd thread - Dinamita 03 ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr For voting yes on whether Maidana is a HOF'er - punchr 

Quote:
$90 can buy you a house where Daddy's sending you in November, Chico
I just now realized you are talking about Trump. Douche nozzle. Do you really think of him as your daddy that's disturbing!
Old 06-23-2016, 12:26 PM #16
KO Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-blanco View Post
I'm sure you lost even more in the value of the coin with the hit digital currency has taken in the last few days. My buddy is losing his mind over it.
Yeah man Bitcoin is very volatile. Last week it was up near $800 a Bitcoin now it's down under 600$
Old 06-23-2016, 12:27 PM #17
Banned

Quote:
I just now realized you are talking about Trump. Douche nozzle. Do you really think of him as your daddy that's disturbing!

F**k ME DADDY!!!!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 06-23-2016, 12:31 PM #18
KO Artist

Monica,

Your preverse and bizarre sexual fantasies aside, I have a real problem here
Old 06-23-2016, 12:37 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3681 Post(s)
El-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 23,837.00
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy Holidays bro. - BOXEO _ Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Outstanding posts regarding the HBO, PBC, Jacobs-GGG ordeal - Chollo Vista 
More drugs to fuel your pathetic addicted "life" - Omowale Tribe fuck kev lol - mortal24 You're Canadian now. You deserve a medal LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks for the advice, hope to get back into lifting weights - hectari the latina thread, hnnnng - Santa_ 
For being a dumb ass - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista Here's some lipstick for when you're sucking BBC - Chollo Vista Tissues to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista 
someone please kick the cocaine out his ass - Chollo Vista while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista lipstick while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista tissues for your mom's stanky a$$ pu$$y - Chollo Vista tissues so your mom can wipe BBC cum from her pu$$y - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Yeah man Bitcoin is very volatile. Last week it was up near $800 a Bitcoin now it's down under 600$
Ya a buddy of mine trades ethereum. He just saw half of his monthly earnings disappear.
El-blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 12:40 PM #20

Quoted: 4154 Post(s)
Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,332.60
Total Points: 53,279.05
Toke on this retard. - Jim Jeffries For your munchies later lol - HughJass Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass A piping hot cup of joe for keeping it gangster. Keep ballin big pimpin boss playa. Dueces - Anxious Times It's all good in the hood! Keep it gangster, boss. - Anxious Times 
Good posts in the 'What song are you listening to' thread. - punchr Coors Light lol - -Mustang- favoUr returned - Beercules Your a good lad - Rocky... Cheers ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
i stack bread and bread accesories - STAX ON DECK Thank you! - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- One day we'll have a meetup lol - El-blanco "Alright, we jammin'" Had to be fish because you know di man dem nuh eat pork - siablo14 
Can you give yourself a dildo? - PF Rudyo whoop whoop - Santa_ It's a fish...a striped one - Mike D Esther as ref kills it. She'll never let Fred win. - anthonydavid11 Something to suck on to ease your crying about the forum - JimRaynor 

Quote:
You do realize we are getting sent to Mexico right?? There's TONS of top shelf bud in Mexico.
Rudyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
****, hate, scammed