Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is a day of celebration fo ALL the Margarito Mercenaries, Pay Your Respects!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He knew his hands were loaded! He cheated and then paid the price financialy as he should have and then took on fighters he couldn't handle well. Pacman beat him up for 12 rounds and Shane destroyed him by KO!
    Tony ws a decent fighter with limitations when he went up against high quality opponents. he felt the pressure to win over Cotto but felt they needed hel so they loaded his hands! Its been dne before and anyone who des needs to be perminately banned!!!! We don't hold rocks or brass in our handsin boing we use a little gause nd tape and put o gloves! 'We fight straight up, no cheating and give a man a chance to stand and continue! Anything else is cowardly!!!! I feel orry for Tony because I don't think he wanted to cheat bu he ok'd it so he's guilty! It's Done! Ray.

Comment

at the time i was a huge margarito fan. i still have to respect his chin and gas tank.

the chin he showed against cotto in '08 was the best i've ever seen live. i was dumbfounded. that's where the discussion of all the major writers after that fight was centered. margarito showed a once in a generation chin.

obviously that all changed when capetillo was caught trying to load margarito's gloves. how anybody can continue to support margarito in light of the facts is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        He knew his hands were loaded! He cheated and then paid the price financialy as he should have and then took on fighters he couldn't handle well. Pacman beat him up for 12 rounds and Shane destroyed him by KO!
        Tony ws a decent fighter with limitations when he went up against high quality opponents. he felt the pressure to win over Cotto but felt they needed hel so they loaded his hands! Its been dne before and anyone who des needs to be perminately banned!!!! We don't hold rocks or brass in our handsin boing we use a little gause nd tape and put o gloves! 'We fight straight up, no cheating and give a man a chance to stand and continue! Anything else is cowardly!!!! I feel orry for Tony because I don't think he wanted to cheat bu he ok'd it so he's guilty! It's Done! Ray.

you've been around, ray. i'm sure you've wrapped a lot of hands for pro fights.

when would a 12 round, championship level boxer realize that there was something fishy going on with his wraps? when they were being wrapped is my bet, but what do you think? when the put the gloves on? during the fight? you've got to figure that a hardening layer of gause over your knuckles is going to be something you literally couldn't ignore during the fight.

i think he'd notice in the dressing room with his eyes before he even put his gloves on. everybody was in on it.

Comment

the only respect that i'm paying is to the muscle that held his eye connected to the socket.

Comment

Its amazing. outside this thread the Margotards shyt on Cotto saying that he is a garbage fighter but here they celebrate it like Margo's biggest win.

Capetillo absorbed all the blame but at that point it didn't matter cause Margo went on to make millions. Mission accomplished
            Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 07-26-2013, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Lol, modern day scumbag is more like it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England
                at the time i was a huge margarito fan. i still have to respect his chin and gas tank.

the chin he showed against cotto in '08 was the best i've ever seen live. i was dumbfounded. that's where the discussion of all the major writers after that fight was centered. margarito showed a once in a generation chin.

obviously that all changed when capetillo was caught trying to load margarito's gloves. how anybody can continue to support margarito in light of the facts is beyond me.
                I don't like the way you worded this. You made it sound like Margarito didn't know what his own trainer was doing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Comment

Its ok, Margacheato will be all but forgotten not too long from now outside of the butt hurt fanboys that refuse to believe what's in front of them.
                    He will never be a hall of famer and his legacy will be that he beat Cotto with plaster, was exposed as a cheater seeing as how he never beat a significant opponent after that and recieved three well deserved ass whippings and was run out of the sport.
                    Once Cheato is broke he will write a tell all book and his minions will still believe he was innocent.

Comment

What a day, I'll never forget it for as long as I live.

Comment

Working...
                      X