Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the Black Panther's whose voter intimidation case was thrown out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the Black Panther's whose voter intimidation case was thrown out.

A clear cut case of voter intimidation where this man was wielding a nightstick while standing beside a much larger man, both dressed in military style uniform, both yelling racial slurs at whites, while standing at the entrance of a voting station during the November 2008 presidential election.

Both men and the Black Panther organization that they belonged to, were convicted of voter intimidation and were about to be tried, when the word came down from Attorney General Eric Holder to let them go.

Here is a video of one of the men, Samir Shabazz, who got away without so much as a slap on the wrist, free to influence future elections at will.

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    A clear cut case of voter intimidation where this man was wielding a nightstick while standing beside a much larger man, both dressed in military style uniform, both yelling racial slurs at whites, while standing at the entrance of a voting station during the November 2008 presidential election.

Both men and the Black Panther organization that they belonged to, were convicted of voter intimidation and were about to be tried, when the word came down from Attorney General Eric Holder to let them go.

Here is a video of one of the men, Samir Shabazz, who got away without so much as a slap on the wrist, free to influence future elections at will.

What an idiot.

Comment

Id smash out and come back with a squad of my black homeboys and ghetto stomp the **** outta every last one of them fools with my cracker ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        What an idiot.
        What pisses me off, is that Obama would've still sht stomped McCain's senile a$$ without the "help" of clowns like this and ACORN. I just can't understand why they were forced to drop the case after they already had a conviction.

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Id smash out and come back with a squad of my black homeboys and ghetto stomp the **** outta every last one of them fools with my cracker ass.
        I think I'd be just about willing to take an a$$ whipping if I could get it on film, just so I could see these two clowns locked up, and the racist organization they belong to forced to pay heavy fines. Although the film they have of them intimidating voters (and the signed affidavits to boot) didn't do a damn thing, so who knows?

Comment

Please, white supremacists do much worse in Southern States. Crying over spilled milk really

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
            Please, white supremacists do much worse in Southern States. Crying over spilled milk really
            I'm sure you'll be happy to provide footage and some proof that they were not prosecuted for doing so, even after they were convicted.

Though I'm sure you're spouting more utter nonsense, like "Robert Mugabe is a great President."

Edit: You like this guy, don't you? You agree with him, after all.

Comment

It is deplorable to say the least. I do find it..........tickling that out of all the cases of voter intimidation this is the one that you choose to HL. Interesting indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                It is deplorable to say the least. I do find it..........tickling that out of all the cases of voter intimidation this is the one that you choose to HL. Interesting indeed.
                I'm not aware of any others where a conviction was reached, and then the whole case was thrown out, in a case that was as shut and dry clear as this one.

Did you watch the video?

Edit: Aren't you the guy who told me to "get the f&%k out of your country and go to Canada" after I (correctly) predicted that Obama would be a disaster as President?
                Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 07-07-2010, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  What pisses me off, is that Obama would've still sht stomped McCain's senile a$$ without the "help" of clowns like this and ACORN. I just can't understand why they were forced to drop the case after they already had a conviction.

I think I'd be just about willing to take an a$$ whipping if I could get it on film, just so I could see these two clowns locked up, and the racist organization they belong to forced to pay heavy fines. Although the film they have of them intimidating voters (and the signed affidavits to boot) didn't do a damn thing, so who knows?
                  Id rather see the look in their eyes while a group of black guys kick their teeth in for a cracker. The amount of ignorance you have to possess to be that racist is just amazing to me. I wish horrible, painful deaths on men like that.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    Id rather see the look in their eyes while a group of black guys kick their teeth in for a cracker. The amount of ignorance you have to possess to be that racist is just amazing to me. I wish horrible, painful deaths on men like that.
                    His hatred for a white woman (and the black man that brought her,) with an Obama T-shirt on, one of the tens of millions of whites that helped elect the first black President, and his call for killing white babies, is pretty fcking disturbing, to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                    X