Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-25-2019, 09:12 PM #21
The Watcher

Quoted: 2587 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 181,636.20
Total Points: 266,249.04
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Couldn't you argue that now? I mean while I think the electoral college doesn't make sense it does still give far more sway to the bigger states. I just don't believe the more populated states are getting their true value represented via the electoral college.

And hell who knows the popular vote ruling elections could lead to smaller states making more effort to make their state more appealing to businesses & citizens to get more people to move there so they can wield more power politically.
They are. California has 55 and NY and Florida has 29 and Texas 38. They are well represented.
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 10:04 PM #22
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 22921 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,372,063.88
Total Points: 1,418,525.87
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback for giving back to the NSB community - SN!PER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
They are. California has 55 and NY and Florida has 29 and Texas 38. They are well represented.
But not as well as they should be.

Texas for example has 8.7% of the US population & only 7% of the electoral votes. Cali has 12% of the US population & only gets 10.2% of the electoral votes.

And lets not forget the details is where the electoral college makes the least f#cking sense.

If a candidate wins Cali by 1 vote or even if its a close 51% to 49% edge he's getting all 55 of the electoral votes meanwhile in a popular vote election a 1 vote or 51% to 49% difference in Cali would make Cali a wash basically which is the more reasonable stance the California residents voting showed they had.

Giving 100% of the electoral votes on a 51/49 popular vote outcome is nuts lol.

This sh^t is ******ed when you really think about it. I don't even see how people can reasonably argue for the electoral college regardless of their political affilation & how that could've changed past results for both team D & team R. I'm unaffiliated & have no dog in the who wouldn't have been President bs anyway so I couldn't give less f#cks about that. Moving forward it shouldn't be a thing no matter which team might be negatively influenced.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
college, electoral, justify, republicans, show