Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny Nelson's 63 y/o Brother On Verge Of Deportation After 53 Years In UK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
    Now you're trying to sell me that Nelson and Fearon are justified in being complete Coconuts for that pay cheque. No, that's called selling your soul. I told you already I have zero respect for a man when he's completely gone all in with everything he's opposed. He literally sat there and watched David Haye get racially abused then claim he didn't hear anything racist. I was there. I heard it. Lots of others did too. Fearon on the other hand stayed quiet like the bìtch he's turned into.

He will obviously jump the queue it's always the case with celebrities even minor ones. As I said this is completely wrong and an injustice to the families who do not have the same profile.
    He said he was on the far side of the room at that point so he couldn't hear the specific racist comments that were made to Haye but he did hear the comments made to Davies ("lucky lucky man"). He also said he heard the comments made to Haye about his wife and daughter but he didn't hear the specific racist ones. It's just a case that he didn't happen to hear specific comments at a particular time, possibly because of his placement in the room or nearby crowd noise erupting which muffled the racist comments when they were made to Haye.

Just last month there was a story about the racial abuse that Johnny suffered as a boxer, specifically in Australia after he beat Dave Russell. A mob appeared outside his dressing room shouting racial abuse, he had to wait 3 hours before they started to clear out. He jumped in a police car to be driven out of there and the mob reappeared and started following the police cars. He thought he was a dead man at that point. Later he holed himself up in a hotel room for 2 days waiting for his flight out of there.

Comment

Feed johnnys brother to the lions let him fight against one of the charlos if he lasts more then 37 seconds he gets asylum. If not suck my balls get out of Britain you overstayer clandestine

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        He said he was on the far side of the room at that point so he couldn't hear the specific racist comments that were made to Haye but he did hear the comments made to Davies ("lucky lucky man"). He also said he heard the comments made to Haye about his wife and daughter but he didn't hear the specific racist ones. It's just a case that he didn't happen to hear specific comments at a particular time, possibly because of his placement in the room or nearby crowd noise erupting which muffled the racist comments when they were made to Haye.

Just last month there was a story about the racial abuse that Johnny suffered as a boxer, specifically in Australia after he beat Dave Russell. A mob appeared outside his dressing room shouting racial abuse, he had to wait 3 hours before they started to clear out. He jumped in a police car to be driven out of there and the mob reappeared and started following the police cars. He thought he was a dead man at that point. Later he holed himself up in a hotel room for 2 days waiting for his flight out of there.
        Are you seriously still trying to sell me Nelson? He doesn't have an ounce of decency in him let alone any morals or values. He heard the racist remarks, denied he heard them but what's worse gave it justification by saying "People don't know but Bellew is part black too" yet not once has he identified as a black man. His God is now money.

Are you sure you are not Johnny Nelson? Sheesh.

Comment

Are you seriously still trying to sell me Nelson? He doesn't have an ounce of decency in him let alone any morals or values. He heard the racist remarks, denied he heard them but what's worse gave it justification by saying "People don't know but Bellew is part black too" yet not once has he identified as a black man. His God is now money.

Are you sure you are not Johnny Nelson? Sheesh.
          He said he heard racist comments to Davies but he didn't hear the ones to Haye. Why would he pick and choose which comments he heard, it would make no sense to do so. You're just assuming he must have heard the comments but they could have very easily been muffled by crowd noise at that moment or there could have been some other distraction which prevented him from hearing those comments at that time.

Him saying that Bellew is part black is because Bellew himself said to David Haye "my mother is blacker than you".

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            He said he heard racist comments to Davies but he didn't hear the ones to Haye. Why would he pick and choose which comments he heard, it would make no sense to do so. You're just assuming he must have heard the comments but they could have very easily been muffled by crowd noise at that moment or there could have been some other distraction which prevented him from hearing those comments at that time.

Him saying that Bellew is part black is because Bellew himself said to David Haye "my mother is blacker than you".
            It is you. You bald bastard Johnny Nelson.

Right. You are not someone I need to be talking to. You clearly have the strangest obsession of defending the most irritating Coconut sellout of a cùnt I've ever seen. I'll leave you to your odd love for Nelson.

Comment

It is you. You bald bastard Johnny Nelson.

Right. You are not someone I need to be talking to. You clearly have the strangest obsession of defending the most irritating Coconut sellout of a cùnt I've ever seen. I'll leave you to your odd love for Nelson.
              I guess I've never seen anyone show such a deep dislike for Nelson because he's a harmless character in my view so your seething hatred for the man was both surprising and temporarily entertaining but, it's true, the topic has run dry at this point. It's past it's due date like Nelson's bro.

Comment

Johnny Nelson has a great backstory. I read his autobiography. He's come a long way to become a Sky sock puppet.

Comment

Working...
                X