Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Breaks His Silence, Speaks On Black Lives Matter Movement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLC View Post
    Ok. That makes perfect sense.

So police, please keep killing blacks as long as there is black on black violence. Until “we get it together” and until “we respect ourselves” don’t worry about respecting us.

I’m not your son. You are, however, a coon.

Speak for yourself when you say “we don’t respect our neighborhoods” because I do. Maybe you don’t, but I do, my family does, and my friends do. You feed into the notion that MOST blacks are bad people, and MOST blacks are violent and MOST blacks are criminals. So, I can’t say enough. **** you. You’re a coon.

And I don’t want my rights violated, or my life taken because some OTHER people in my same race may or may not have committed a crime. I don’t want my kids being ****ed up and harassed by police because the cops and the coons like you associate them with a criminal race.

This **** doesn’t START with us. It STARTED a long ****ing time ago. We didn’t START getting hosed and beat and wrongfully convicted and Lynched because of black on black crime you moron.

Are you that ****ing stupid to think that police brutality came AFTER black on black violence? Are you that much of an idiot to think that In the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s it was black on black violence that was the cause of blacks not being treated equal ?

Police have been ****ing up blacks long before crips and bloods. But you so busy cooning and brainwashed by the racists out there that you would first blame your own people. No mfer. I’m not your son. I could never be any relation to a weak minded buffoon like you making excuses for police brutality and cops killing unarmed and/or innocent people.

Til this day !
    It always goes back to that doesn’t it, “well you all have criminals and Have high crime areas so white supremacy is needed because you have criminals.” It’s just the most asinine mindset ever. One thing worth noting though, the people you see posting racist Remarks in here are poorly educated, low rent, have no wealth, no say, no power, no influence....all they have is “well at least I’m white.” People like this are the lowest rung in t he ladder and that is why they are the most vocal (online anywa)....show me the most threatened racists and I’ll show you the same lack of education, exposure, upbringing, and ultimately the complete and utter lack of self confidence and self esteem and those people are always the easiest to control which is why extremist groups influence them so much

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      It always goes back to that doesn’t it, “well you all have criminals and Have high crime areas so white supremacy is needed because you have criminals.” It’s just the most asinine mindset ever. One thing worth noting though, the people you see posting racist Remarks in here are poorly educated, low rent, have no wealth, no say, no power, no influence....all they have is “well at least I’m white.” People like this are the lowest rung in t he ladder and that is why they are the most vocal (online anywa)....show me the most threatened racists and I’ll show you the same lack of education, exposure, upbringing, and ultimately the complete and utter lack of self confidence and self esteem and those people are always the easiest to control which is why extremist groups influence them so much
      Yep good looking people and people with money get along regardless of skin color

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Brings me back to my original point..people value money and not race...give someone some money and the majority wouldnt spit on you if you were on fire...There is no unity..only greed..not sure why people find that hard to believe..

Comment

• Wilder is so lame...enough said.

Comment

• Let em know, D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pac-Fraud View Post
              Wilder is so full Of sht. Talking out of his black ass.
              Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              PhagEM has always been a hypocrite. No surprise
              Originally posted by BangEM View Post
              Why was my post about the booty scratching phaggot, rectum-Rexy deleted?
              Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
              Put him right between Einstein and Hawking.
              Originally posted by buge View Post
              Til this day blacks are 27x as likely to commit a violent crime attack on Whites as the reverse.

In 2017, black males accounted for 45 percent of homicides, even though they make up just seven percent of the population.

You can keep finding data, til this day!!
              Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
              Deontay, your life matters too, so thank Mark Breland once again for throwing in that towel
              Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Originally posted by JLC View Post
              I don’t treat a whites like the racist trash that SOME of them are. I don’t go out into the world with a chip on my shoulder at all police because SOME of them are ****ing cowards. So just like I told the last person, **** you.

Til this day. Stupid mfer
              Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              Y'all can eat a whole bag of dick, Deontay's a good dude.
              Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
              There you are.
              The foremost authority on Wilder's thoughts, words, and apparently the racism he grew up facing in Alabama.

😘❤❤❤❤
              Originally posted by markther View Post
              I have no idea why I laughed when I saw the video. And I didn’t laugh at the message, just the messenger. He looked like a damn fool and when he walked away towards the end, it looked like his legs were still weak like in the 2nd fight with Fury.
              Originally posted by rudy View Post
              You would not understand either way as you can pass for white so you wont understand.

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
              Bill Cosby? What does he have to do with anything?
              BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx... View Post
                Truth is it starts with us, most value money over anything and will kill anyone for it..and begin that blacks live among blacks that means we have to realize BLACK LIVES MATTER and stop killing and destroying ourselves..they will never take us serious until we take ourselves serious..
                Who are you to say most value money over everything ?? You’re part of the problem buying into that BS you self hating mfer.

I got plenty of family and friends who don’t value money over everything. I don’t know who you keep in your circles but you need to improve.

Or you actually think that all black people are like the characters in Menace 2 Society. You coon.
                BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Truth is it starts with us, most value money over anything and will kill anyone for it..and begin that blacks live among blacks that means we have to realize BLACK LIVES MATTER and stop killing and destroying ourselves..they will never take us serious until we take ourselves serious..
                  You coon.

**** all that “it starts with us” bull****. Black on black crime don’t have **** to do w that man getting his neck kneeled on for 8 mins.

Black on black crime don’t have **** to do with Philando Castille getting shot the **** up in his car while reaching for his license.

**** you. I’m assuming you’re black so you need to stop cooning, you cake ass mfer.
                  BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

all that name calling online dont mean a damn thing to me son, calm your ass down and talk with some sense

I don’t want my kids being ****ed up and harassed by police because the cops and the coons like you associate them with a criminal race.

Police have been ****ing up blacks long before crips and bloods. But you so busy cooning and brainwashed by the racists out there that you would first blame your own people. No mfer. I’m not your son. I could never be any relation to a weak minded buffoon like you making excuses for police brutality
                    BWaHaahaHA!!!!

Comment

• Last edited by southpaw_07; 06-07-2020, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X