No announcement yet.

Boxing Fans Have STOPPED HATING on Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Fans Have STOPPED HATING on Canelo Alvarez

A lot has changed since Mayweather to GGG to post Kovalev.

The LAW of scoring is ALWAYS 3 judges. You can't dismiss 2 other judges to one. Even if Adelaide Byrd scored it close or a DRAW it would've been a Majority Draw. Byrd went against Canelo in the Khan fight. Then there's the CJ Ross bit. These are all just one judge, not three. Nobody talks about how Moretti scored it close for GGG Canelo 1 or Trella's Draw. Nobody talks about that! It shows you that fans whom are disgruntled reach to ONE incomplete thing...

Therefore, judging has nothing to do with ''hating'' on Canelo theory.

Then there's this LIE spewing around that Canelo was given the opportunity to fight for the WBC title in GGG 1 when Canelo wasn't fighting for the belt. He was refusing any WBC belts ever since Khan. The WBC was only on the line for GGG.

Then there's this LIE in confusing fans that because Canelo wasn't enrolled in the WBC-CBP that he wasnt doing VADA. WBC-CBP is EXCLUSIVE to the WBC and revolves around sanctioning fees and protocol whereas general VADA enrollment has nothing to do with the WBC-CBP let alone that the WBA has a VADA partnership etc... So why would Canelo be doing WBC-CBP if he wasn't fighting for the WBC?? Derp dERP. This is being used to trick fans that Canelo wasnt doing ''VADA'' when in actuality he WAS but NOT doing WBC-CBP (and its sanctioning fees).

Boxingscene did articles on this. Just google ''boxingscene Canelo not fighting for WBC Goloving'' etc...

Bringing up Trout or Lara. Man those are old ass excuses aint nobody bringing that up anymore.

Nobody even talks about Canelo and PEDS anymore. You got fans either not understanding or tricking others to say that the WBC ''changed'' or allows a Clen threshold when they have NO IDEA that worldwide sports has acknowledged WADA's 2019 Change for the Banned Substances List, which means VADA has to comply. It has nothing to do with WBC authority or theory, but only that the WBC has to comply with the new WADA rules.

Then there's many fans whom have no idea about catchweights. the whole ''155'' thing had nothing to do with opponents fighting at that weight, but MERELY the idea that Canelo should've been at Middleweight. Thats like fans gravitating that Crawford, whom would gain 18lbs of water from 135 weigh ins. Therefore, Crawford should've been fighting at 147 long ago? Or Spence at 154 long ago?

The Canelo hate has disappeared imo.

WAR CANELO

I can't stand the cheat. But most of my hate came from 155 and BS catch weights which seems to of died off a bit in recent times. He seems to of started fighting guys from their correct weight class and stopped with the sneaky weight bullying advantages.

No point talking about the drugs cheating, he served a ban and I don't like to keep throwing that about after it's all been dealt with.

Comment

You know what would make the Canelo hate disappear? If pathetic fanboys like yourself disappeared.

It's either at least one thread a day for you needing to publicly blow off Canelo or show everyone how GGG lives rent free in your head.

Guess today you decided to blow off Canelo. What's new?

Comment

People are realising the truth, hes just a brilliant fighter. I used to hate the 155 days, I wasn't too happy about the failed drug test either. I thought GGG would walk through him, I thought Kovalev might be too big for him, but hes passed every test.

Comment

interesting

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            I can't stand the cheat. But most of my hate came from 155 and BS catch weights which seems to of died off a bit in recent times. He seems to of started fighting guys from their correct weight class and stopped with the sneaky weight bullying advantages.

No point talking about the drugs cheating, he served a ban and I don't like to keep throwing that about after it's all been dealt with.
            Ring IQ panel starting to be suspect. They’re going the way of the LDBC. I’ll say again, karma creeps!

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
              You know what would make the Canelo hate disappear? If pathetic fanboys like yourself disappeared.

It's either at least one thread a day for you needing to publicly blow off Canelo or show everyone how GGG lives rent free in your head.

Guess today you decided to blow off Canelo. What's new?
              One thread a day about Canelo? Lol

There have been an influx of debates from YouTube channels talking more substance regarding Munguia’s latest statements opposed to you just crying. Topics doe

Comment

I agree with your blithering, nonsensical rant.

Honestly, I've been watching boxing my whole life, and I've never once got caught up on 'bad' scoring. It's all completely subjective, which is one of the cool aspects about the sport.

Sure I've seen scores I haven't agreed with, but nothing that Ive ever lost sleep over.

Some of the most famous 'robberies' in ring history I've watched, and never come away with the same feeling that one fighter got robbed, as I'm told I should feel by the media.

And it always stands to reason that one fighter crying robbery most likey had a close fight go in his favor at one point.

Case in point with GGG, would be Daniel Jacobs. His fight with GGG was every bit as close as the two fights with Alvarez, yet you never hear anyone whine and cry about it and demand a second or third fight.

Comment

^^^^^

Translation:
                  “my fighter is on the winning side of the gift decisions so I have no problem with gift decisions”

Comment

OP is obsessed about Canelo it seems, almost as bad as Motor City Cobra and his agenda's

Comment

Working...
                    X