Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Canelo completing 1 year of 24/7/365 testing #CleanSport

The top boxer in the sport setting an example

Are you being serious ?

You want to congratulate th man for trying to save face after getting popped dirty.

What’s next Big Baby going to get a pat on the back for going a year not getting popped with a pharmacy in his body.

How about giving props to the fighters that have been anti PEDs like J-Roc / Wilder and didn’t need to get popped to have that attitude

Comment

I for the life of me can't understand why we're praising Canelo for doing something he should be doing following pissing dirty.

Comment

Meanwhile GGG doesnt do 365 and is freely cycling off and on PEDs

No excuse for only enrolling in VADA two weeks ago for the rolls fight

Comment

Congrats to the cleanest fighter in the game.

Unlike 97k who isn't getting tested 365 days out of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            Are you being serious ?

You want to congratulate th man for trying to save face after getting popped dirty.

What’s next Big Baby going to get a pat on the back for going a year not getting popped with a pharmacy in his body.

How about giving props to the fighters that have been anti PEDs like J-Roc / Wilder and didn’t need to get popped to have that attitude
            Huge difference between Canelo and Miller. HUGE.

I'd explain, but you're probably too stupid to understand.

HUGE.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              I for the life of me can't understand why we're praising Canelo for doing something he should be doing following pissing dirty.
              Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              Are you being serious ?

What other fighters are doing 24/365 testing?

I think it's a damn good thing the #1 fighter in the sport is setting an example. I don't care how we got to this point. This is a good thing

Comment

We gonna throw a party every year the dude doesn't pop dirty?

Still it's a definitely a positive thing that he's doing it and very smart from a PR perspective if nothing else. Anyone got any info on how many times he - or any of the other dudes on 24/7 - have been tested in the last 12? I remember doing some digging a year or so back and finding out that neither the CBP or 24/7 were doing many out of competition tests

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  What other fighters are doing 24/365 testing?

I think it's a damn good thing the #1 fighter in the sport is setting an example. I don't care how we got to this point. This is a good thing
                  Aren't all WBC top 15 fighters subject to 24/7 anyway under the auspices of the CPB?... best I can tell 24/7 is no different, although you're at least as good at digging up info as me so maybe you know something I missed. Is there like a specified minimum # of tests they do on 365 or something perhaps?

Not saying by any stretch it ain't a positive thing, but last I checked CPB and 24/7 were full of holes. It's good he's doing it but the whole damn system needs tightening up.

Oh yeah - and all fighters under the jurisdiction of the BBBoC are subject to year round 24/7 random as far as I know, though once again, it's a very long way from being a reliable means of catching all offenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    Aren't all WBC top 15 fighters subject to 24/7 anyway under the auspices of the CPB?... best I can tell 24/7 is no different, although you're at least as good at digging up info as me so maybe you know something I missed. Is there like a specified minimum # of tests they do on 365 or something perhaps?

Not saying by any stretch it ain't a positive thing, but last I checked CPB and 24/7 were full of holes. It's good he's doing it but the whole damn system needs tightening up.

Oh yeah - and all fighters under the jurisdiction of the BBBoC are subject to year round 24/7 random as far as I know, though once again, it's a very long way from being a reliable means of catching all offenders.
                    Nope. That WBC CPB is a joke as is the BBBoC.

The VADA 24/7/365 tests more than both of those programs

Comment

Working...
                    X