Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Breaks His Silence, Speaks On Black Lives Matter Movement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
    Because it's predominantly BLACK people who get murdered by police! The problem is with the unfair treatment of BLACK people by police NOT white people. If you don't understand that or cannot agree with that, you are either a racist or too stupid to understand what's going on.
    Stupid fool! Black American aren’t the only ones who get mistreated by the police so stop the bs I’m Mexican and I support and stand with George Floyd’s family all lives matter I have black Americans friends who agree with my point of view does it make them racist too? Dumb fuk?

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      So you don’t know either ? At least we’re on the same page .
      1 thing we are not, is on the same page.
      💪🥳

Comment

• Originally posted by rudy View Post
        You would not understand either way as you can pass for white so you wont understand.

And a very dumb person and you wonder why people are looting and btw it is black and white looting.

But black people will take the rap, and you will blame black people MORON
        I’m Mexican and brown as fuk but I’ll pass for white ?! Lmao stupid fuk and when did I say I’m blaming black people? If anything your the racist here dumb fuk.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx... View Post
          lmfao..im not black??? i have literally posted videos of myself on here...ya'll are the random posters here who hide behind keyboards not me
          Then may you live forever.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Then may you live forever.....
            no one lives forever

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

In the end of that ESNEWS video, Deontay said '' We will breath. '' . I dont know Deontay, Tyson Fury has been choking brothers like those dirty pig-cops, with immunity ; TILL THIS DAY!

Boxing fans should start a movement to purge the heavyweight division from cheaters, #makeheavyweightgreatagain #BOMBSQUAD
              What a stupid comment. Windmill got his azz beat and that's it.

Comment

Gypsies have been massively discriminated against over the years. Again, WTF are you getting on with? During WWII, gypsies were more villified by Nazi Germany than Jews. That's a fact. Where are your facts? Where is the information to back up your arguments? Of course it doesn't exist. It sounds like you're just a miserable bastard who hates the world, hates himself and looks for people to shi_t on on the internet. Go back to bed and maybe you'll wake up in a world where everyone trolls more successful people who you don't like.
                Those gypsies aren't Fury's gypsies. Those are Romani gypsies from Eastern Europe. Fury's gypsies are Irish travellers and they were only discriminated against in Ireland and the discrimination can't be classified as racism since they're also white Irish.

You're the clueless one, yank. Irish travellers/gypsies aren't Romani gypsies.
                Last edited by BangEM; 06-06-2020, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• This **** is crazy man all this looting and rioting is just fitting the stereotype the African-American community is trying to break what example does that give to their kids to go and steal and it's ok because they are owed it?

I don't agree with what happened to George Floyd that **** was terrible he was straight up murdered in broad daylight by a racist cop who figured he would get away with it. That is the main problem here and the only thing that needs to be addressed law enforcement in the United States needs a reform not just police the CBP as well because nobody talks about how they have killed numerous immigrants including a 20 year old Guatemalan defenseless woman who was running away and shot in the head by the Rio Grande did her life matter less because she was from another country? She was still human at the end of the day not to mention all the people including children who died in detention centers which are basically modern day concentration camps those are my people and nobody seems to care about them.

The problem is becoming a cop or CBP agent is very easy I know so many dumbasses from high school that ended up becoming one in my city and that is what needs to change you put some dumb person in charge with firearms and give them power of course they are going to do stupid things. Another key point is a lot of cops are fat how the **** are they going to chase after someone and climb fences there needs to be a criteria to meet psychically that should be tested every year to get these cops in shape man because of course they are going to shoot first rather than chase the guys now because they can't even catch up.

This whole movement has only caused more racial tensions everyone wants to talk about being united but the only thing this is doing is segregating the communities more in the long run. I have been watching videos of African-Americans jumping and attacking innocent "white" people for no reason is this justified somehow? I don't think so isn't that the same thing they are fighting for how does it make it right to go with 20 people and gang up on somebody just because they have different views or were on the wrong highway and you decided to start breaking their car windows based on the color of their skin. None of it helps and is just making people hate each other more the problem is with the law enforcement but it has carried over to the streets. More people are getting hurt and even killed because of this and people who have nothing to do with it are getting their private business destroyed for what the looting is just an excuse to get free **** nothing else that's some low life scum **** right there you are stealing from people who worked their whole lives mostly immigrants who build shops in the communities and leaving them with nothing when they have faced the same struggles too aint that a *****.

On a side note this isn't just a United States thing racism is in every country and not only that but police brutality as well look at Haiti/Dominican republic look up the Parsley Massacre modern day genocide and it was against black Haitians. You can also take a look at France they are racist against West and North African immigrants.

By the way after reading through this thread I've come to the conclusion that BangEM and Redeemer don't just hate Wilder they are just extremely racist and their comments should just be overlooked.

Comment

I'm not a Wilder fan in the least but you should probably shut your racist mouth. Imagine, a white man from England, a country that has a long history of slavery and oppression, criticizing a black man from the US for speaking out after so many black people have been murdered by police.
                    I think you wish it were 1850 "mate", when blacks didn't have a voice and arrogant whites like yourself had total control. England is the country that spawned the language yet you can barely understand what half of them are saying because of the dialect and terms that only British people use, and forget about Scotland, no one knows WTF they are saying so don't even try to talk about a American southerner butchering the English language. The UK has done that quite well enough by itself.
                    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Oh, and speaking of that, why don't you go have a spot of tea and some crumpets and watch billiards or something and leave the talk about racial equality to people who actually want to see it happen.
                    Shut yer gob, you dumb old git!

Wilder is self-entitled and he made the speech about himself. I don't even have a problem with the protests and I went to Hyde Park earlier this week to protest with them.

Comment

Because it's predominantly BLACK people who get murdered by police! The problem is with the unfair treatment of BLACK people by police NOT white people. If you don't understand that or cannot agree with that, you are either a racist or too stupid to understand what's going on.
                      Last year 9 unarmed blacks were killed by the police, while 19 unarmed whites were killed by the police. Yet the liberal media were only concerned with cherrypicking the former, because they're race-baiters who'd have their viewers believe blacks were being "hunted" by cops. So your first statement is false, and your second is based on NOTHING but emotion.

Since blacks commit crime at a disproportionally higher rate compared to whites, giving many more opportunities for the "unfair" police to "murder" them, why were there just 9 unarmed blacks killed last year? Gotta love logic.

Comment

Working...
                      X