No announcement yet.

Tito Garcia: Tyson Fury is the dirtiest fighter I have ever reffed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito Garcia: Tyson Fury is the dirtiest fighter I have ever reffed

Legendary boxing referee Eddie Cotton says Tyson Fury is the dirtiest fighter he’s ever seen/reffed in his 24 years of boxing. Also says Fury is worse than Andrew Golata whom he shared the ring with 3times.

Pretty sure this video will be removed soon so watch it while you can. Click on the link

https://youtu.be/Oh-3pKAGdUE
    Last edited by Amir Imam; 03-17-2020, 10:47 AM.

I believe that's ref Eddie Cotten.

Calls Fury out for using elbows and other dirty chit.
    He sure was very dirty with Wilder: rabbit punches, kidney punches. Then there's bare knuckles and palm heel strikes with the altered gloves. He's a menace to all opponents and sparring partners.
    Lifetime ban for wild boar faker. I say let him get into politics with all the other liars and fakers.

Sing: "Bye, bye wild boar pie"

Comment

RIP the great Tito Garcia you tube legendary boxing analyst and comedian

Comment

Nah, being dirty dont win tyson fury his fights. People who spar him say hes the best abilities. Not dirtiest.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
          Legendary boxing referee Tito Garcia says Tyson Fury is the dirtiest fighter he’s ever seen/reffed in his 24 years of boxing. Also says Fury is worse than Andrew Golata whom he shared the ring with 3times.

Pretty sure this video will be removed soon so watch it while you can. Click on the link

https://youtu.be/Oh-3pKAGdUE
          It's been up for 4+ years and only has 1600 views, i'm sure it's not going anywhere lol.

Keep reaching tho.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
            I believe that's ref Eddie Cotten.

Calls Fury out for using elbows and other dirty chit.
            He sure was very dirty with Wilder: rabbit punches, kidney punches. Then there's bare knuckles and palm heel strikes with the altered gloves. He's a menace to all opponents and sparring partners.
            Lifetime ban for wild boar faker. I say let him get into politics with all the other liars and fakers.

Sing: "Bye, bye wild boar pie"

That’s definitely Eddie Cotton. I don’t know why I put Tito Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Nah, being dirty dont win tyson fury his fights. People who spar him say hes the best abilities. Not dirtiest.
              Didn’t a few of his sparring partner say fury removes padding from his gloves a few years back

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Desperate, outright lies. His sparing partners revealed he altered his gloves just as he did vs Wilder to hit them with nearly bare knuckles and palm heel.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                  Desperate, outright lies. His sparing partners revealed he altered his gloves just as he did vs Wilder to hit them with nearly bare knuckles and palm heel.
                  How about posting some proof after making such an outlandish claim?

And no, a grainy edited video from some LDBC low IQ tard like young pharaoh isn't proof.

Comment

Working...
                  X