Adrien Broner vs Ivan Redkach In The Works For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner fights anyone

Comment

I give Redkach the edge. He looked good in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        He may not retire, but he also may not be headlining a SHO card either. May end up being put on a UC for a fight or two.
        Idk why. He sells tickets & brings in ratings. If he's a undercard the main event has to be a bigger name & not just a hope to be bigger name.

I think fans equate being a draw with winning too much. You don't gotta win to be a draw. Look no further than Arturo Gatti. Granted he had a much different in the ring attitude compared to Broner who I think is half assing it, but ultimately he was among the worst of the world level fighters in ability & dropped his fair share of fights to guys well beneath guys Broner has lost to so far.

Winning fights & being a draw are two different things. They can be related, but they don't always have to be related or equally related.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Idk why. He sells tickets & brings in ratings. If he's a undercard the main event has to be a bigger name & not just a hope to be bigger name.

I think fans equate being a draw with winning too much. You don't gotta win to be a draw. Look no further than Arturo Gatti. Granted he had a much different in the ring attitude compared to Broner who I think is half assing it, but ultimately he was among the worst of the world level fighters in ability & dropped his fair share of fights to guys well beneath guys Broner has lost to so far.

Winning fights & being a draw are two different things. They can be related, but they don't always have to be related or equally related.
          If he gets stopped by Redkach, is he the same type of draw? Is he the same type of ratings star? Broner has survived losses in the past but they have been to respectable names. Redkach would be all time low.

I don't see SHO or FOX putting him as the main event for his next fight if he loses to Redkach. I just don't. Because at that point who do you even put him in against to build him back up? How much lower can you go from a Redkach level opponent?

I'm interested in seeing the type of numbers Broner does here. I know all viewers numbers have dipped but I want to see if he does around the same numbers he did vs Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            AB is not losing to Ivan Redkach lol.
            I remember hearing AB will not lose to Maidana.

I remember hearing AB will not lose to Vargas (& granted he didn't lose that one, but he didn't win it either).

I remember hearing AB will not lose to Mikey.

I remember heaing AB will not lose to Manny.

Idk why mfers got so much faith in this cat who don't throw punches no more. Dude hasn't been the same since the Maidana fight. A blind man can see that sh^t.

Comment

I got more numbers than drug dealers got basements!

Comment

Redkach is on some of his best form, very aggressive and high volume. I reckon he can upset Broner and makes a name for himself at WW as a high level gatekeeper.

Comment

Idk man. Broner don't even like to punch mfers no more lol. Dude is running around the ring like a gerbil stuck in a cage & throwing punches from too far away half the time. I got zero faith in Broner. I legit don't think he cares & he's not realllllllly trying in there anymore, he's certainly not working on anything that I can tell.

I like to think Broner is just playing a trick on us all. He will barely squeak out a controversial win in this fight. Then before the end of 2020 he will completely demolish Crawford, Spence and Canelo. Then we will all before his greatness.

Of course there is a slight chance I could be wrong...
                  Last edited by deanrw; 07-15-2019, 02:53 AM.

Comment

I remember hearing AB will not lose to Maidana.

I remember hearing AB will not lose to Vargas (& granted he didn't lose that one, but he didn't win it either).

I remember hearing AB will not lose to Mikey.

I remember heaing AB will not lose to Manny.

Idk why mfers got so much faith in this cat who don't throw punches no more. Dude hasn't been the same since the Maidana fight. A blind man can see that sh^t.
                    Man those guys are levels above Redkach. Devon Alexander is done. His best win pre Devon is Tony Luis.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                      Man those guys are levels above Redkach. Devon Alexander is done. His best win pre Devon is Tony Luis.
                      Broner is done too. Mfer doesn't even try to win his biggest fights no more.

Look I ain't saying Broner is 100% losing, but I think this is a competitive fight & mainly a juice not worth the squeeze fight for Broner so I don't even think it'll happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X