Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was there drug testing for floyd vs japanese boy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    Does a non sanctioned fight require drug testing?
    Serious question.
    so the punches are fake then?

Comment

No of course not. It was just an exhibition not a world title fight. The fight doesn't even count as a real fight so why would drug testing be done?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        No of course not. It was just an exhibition not a world title fight. The fight doesn't even count as a real fight so why would drug testing be done?
        so the fight wasnt real then? so mofos cant get hurt because it wasnt a world title fight? so you only care about if world titles are on the line??? as if the 20+ lbs weight difference wasnt enough? i mean if you talking about cleaning up the sport, then live by it.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Floyd with a drug testing is very suspect how much more if there is none.
          Floyd looked like he'd been eating Burger King.

Comment

Originally posted by chitownboxing View Post
            Floyd looked like he'd been eating Burger King.
            looks juiced to the gills

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              He’s mentally challenged you have to excuse him

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                that's how they get you. when you least expect it. stay on yo toes my man. free game to you and it didnt even cost you a dime!
                But it's not how "they" get Floyd. Because if Floyd told them to blow him, "they" would.

Comment

JAPA & USADA Tested both fighters. Saw this on a Japanese website

Comment

Originally posted by chitownboxing View Post
                    But it's not how "they" get Floyd. Because if Floyd told them to blow him, "they" would.
                    see this is what i mean!! you falling for it!!! that's how they get you!!! when you think they aint cheating! they cheating! bruhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      see this is what i mean!! you falling for it!!! that's how they get you!!! when you think they aint cheating! they cheating! bruhhhh.
                      I played Floyd in Connect 4 in the 90s and I swear I caught him cheatin' now I think about. You right maybe yo, you make cats see stuff different though I guess. Respeck yo.

Comment

Working...
                      X