No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins rates Manny Pacquiao ahead of Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
    They said Floyd was the best they fought, there is no greater compliment from your peers.

I would bet my life Floyd would rematch Horn after that fight lol.
    - -TUE 51-0 don't travel outside of MGM Vegas.

U need to be fitted for a new dunce cap?

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - -TUE 51-0 don't travel outside of MGM Vegas.

U need to be fitted for a new dunce cap?
      Like saying a Gladiator doesnt travel outside the Coliseum, gee Manny fans are dumb as.

Las Vegas is the Mecca of world boxing its the dream of ALL fighters to headline in Las Vegas its where the best in the world fight, when you are the best your own the rest and they come to you, there will always be peasants like you throwing stones because they personally cant achieve anything themselves.

Comment

Like saying a Gladiator doesnt travel outside the Coliseum, gee Manny fans are dumb as.

Las Vegas is the Mecca of world boxing its the dream of ALL fighters to headline in Las Vegas its where the best in the world fight, when you are the best your own the rest and they come to you, there will always be peasants like you throwing stones because they personally cant achieve anything themselves.
        - -Manny fought MGM plenty, but he was an international fighter as well.

U Sissyboy scared of his own shadow and had to be coddled where he was exposed as TUE 51-0 in his biggest fight by Manny.

U sissy too?

Comment

U Sissyboy scared of his own shadow and had to be coddled where he was exposed as TUE 51-0 in his biggest fight by Manny.

U sissy too?

the only thing that got exposed in that fight was 5 years of bullshlt LMAO

Pac laid an egg

Comment

U sissy too?
            Floyd doesnt have to go anywhere, the best fighters come to Vegas and he lives in Vegas and he was the worlds premier fighter.

Add it up stupid, youre crying about the King living in a castle, some of the realities in life are what they are, all your little schoolgirl crying and moaning doesnt change a thing.

With the pandemic all over the world do they still allow you to stand on corners calling out DVD DVD or youre out of work ?

Comment

You gotta be off in the head, I showed you a video of them all saying Floyd was the best they fought.

JMM was the first one on the list and you watched them and ran and here you a few weeks later saying the same fcn BS, what the hell is wrong with you man, you just constantly repeat debates where you were stitched up and you repeat it all again wks later wtf, you gotta be a alcoholic or have mental issues.
              I swear on your life, my life and whoevers else you want me to that jm m said pac was the best of era, and dl h said pac was best he fought and that pac would have beat floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                I swear on your life, my life and whoevers else you want me to that jm m said pac was the best of era, and dl h said pac was best he fought and that pac would have beat floyd.
                It's true they said all those things. It's clear that pac was so much better than floyd in every common opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  It's true they said all those things. It's clear that pac was so much better than floyd in every common opponent.
                  except against Floyd ..which he lost pmsl

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
                    except against Floyd ..which he lost pmsl
                    Floyd was given a gift win.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      the only thing that got exposed in that fight was 5 years of bullshlt LMAO

Pac laid an egg
                      - -U TUE had a mental breakdown that led to 6 months in the pen protected from the general felons wanting some of that easy meat.

Comment

Working...
                      X