Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-15-2020, 07:15 PM #61
Laughter for the people!

Quoted: 5592 Post(s)
Citizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,531,732.58
Total Points: 2,607,658.38
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bro - Chollo Vista 
Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC Uppercut View Post
So I am done trying to win on one of these damn underdogs. If I donít then Iíll fall off the leaderboard completely. It was nice to try; learned my lesson the hard way, now time to do it correctly.
If this wasn't the case, man, there would be a lot of guys getting very rich off the bookies.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

The way it's weighted we offer far worse returns than the bookies do and the bookies ain't in the business of giving money away... only way the underdog picks make any sense is if you really got a strong hunch or you got some reason to think the bookies have got it badly wrong (Smith vs Hart was one of those for me, but in the end I didn't have the confidence to follow through with it).

There could be a case for increasing the underdog multipliers but I know some players ain't so much into the gamesmanship of it and the whole risk vs reward bit that goes alongside playing the odds so I've been averse to making 'em high enough to seriously effect play balance. Maybe it's something we can look at again in 2021 though.
Citizen Koba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:21 PM #62
Banned

Quoted: 7008 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,711.52
Total Points: 254,335.40
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

You know, im not going to mention no names cuz im not 100% sure but im starting to see a trend from an individual in the top 5...

Stop fkin copying me prick and this is your one and only warning. You know who you are.
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:28 PM #63
Banned

Quoted: 7008 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,711.52
Total Points: 254,335.40
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Muthafuk, what a coincidence ey. This prick keeps submitting picks after me all the time and those picks happens to look exactly like mine like 2 weeks consecutively.

Im telling you right now, im staying quiet cuz im not 100% but if this trend continues, imma get on your punkass.
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 08:07 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1180 Post(s)
NC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 42,835.75
No Message - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
Muthafuk, what a coincidence ey. This prick keeps submitting picks after me all the time and those picks happens to look exactly like mine like 2 weeks consecutively.

Im telling you right now, im staying quiet cuz im not 100% but if this trend continues, imma get on your punkass.
If thatís the case then donít put your picks in until right before the fight. We try damn hard to log or time stamp the starts of fights. Just donít forget to put em in, and I know sometimes itís hard to do because you might be somewhere doing something.
If itís like that we'll catch it too. It just might take more than 2 weeks. I believe you can shake em though
NC Uppercut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 08:37 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

NC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Koba View Post
If this wasn't the case, man, there would be a lot of guys getting very rich off the bookies.

The way it's weighted we offer far worse returns than the bookies do and the bookies ain't in the business of giving money away... only way the underdog picks make any sense is if you really got a strong hunch or you got some reason to think the bookies have got it badly wrong (Smith vs Hart was one of those for me, but in the end I didn't have the confidence to follow through with it).

There could be a case for increasing the underdog multipliers but I know some players ain't so much into the gamesmanship of it and the whole risk vs reward bit that goes alongside playing the odds so I've been averse to making 'em high enough to seriously effect play balance. Maybe it's something we can look at again in 2021 though.
Iíve been hoping brother. I really did think Tug could pull of the GRJ upset. Took Hart bc I went with my heart...ha ha.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:56 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10249 Post(s)
Mammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 223,775.99
Total Points: 351,587.94
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
Mammoth, Garcia, KO, Mid
Mammoth, Plant, KO, Mid
Changed my Plant prediction
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 09:14 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

Location: The Desert,Peoples republic of Commiefornia,The land where insanity is law
Quoted: 4249 Post(s)
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 194,728.33
Total Points: 264,204.72
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post
Kushking Garcia ko late x2
Plant Dec wide
I too wanna change my pick to Plant, Ko ,mid x2 (not sure if I can use two multipliers in one week)

Last edited by kushking; 02-15-2020 at 09:19 PM.
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 09:19 PM #68
Undisputed Champion

Location: The Desert,Peoples republic of Commiefornia,The land where insanity is law
Quoted: 4249 Post(s)
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 194,728.33
Total Points: 264,204.72
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post
I too wanna change my pick to Plant, Ko ,mid x2 (not sure if I can use two multipliers in one week)
Im torn on whether it'll be a quick ko(I think it will but can't pull trigger on early ko because Plant jabs non-stop early)
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 11:28 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Plant vs Feigenbutz fight is now underway.
In by now or it doesnít count.
Good luck.
Old 02-15-2020, 11:29 PM #70
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 14002 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,168,853.75
Total Points: 1,239,414.12
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Koba View Post
Teeny bit late on the Garcia pick there, Redd...
Damn, that's about as much attention as I've been paying to the fights. I'll probably bow out of the pickem this year because I'm not really watching much boxing lately. I'm really let down with the state the sport is in, where meaningful fights just aren't happening and it's 95% mismatches. And, the forum just hasn't been fun like it used to be. Even when I watch the fights I don't want to chat about them with the trolls on here.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder so I think a little time away will make me miss it again.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends