Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Oscar go through Mayweather's resume undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Oscar go through Mayweather's resume undefeated?

A spin flip on my other thread......

Non noobs already know the answer.. NO.. he already lost to Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
      A spin flip on my other thread......
      Yes. Prime Oscar beats the version of Shane May fought and everyone else on his resume.

Comment

Berto - W
        Pacquaio - L
        Maidana - W
        Canelo - L
        Gurrero - W
        Cotto - W
        Ortiz - W
        Mosley - L
        Hatton - W

So I guess no

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
          Yes. Prime Oscar beats the version of Shane May fought and everyone else on his resume.
          And 135 Floyd beats 135 Oscar, when moving goal posts move them equally its fairer.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            And 135 Floyd beats 135 Oscar, when moving goal posts move them equally its fairer.
            Eh, okay??

Comment

Yes.
              Oscar fought and absolutely prime Mosley and lost a great fight and should have gotten the decision in the rematch.
              Besides Mosley the most dangerous fights for Oscar would have been Corrales, Pacquiao, Cotto and maybe Judah, Canelo, Marquez and others, but a prime Oscar was one of the most talented fighters of all time, his biggest problems outside the ring would have been his laziness, lack of a good corner and distractions, but let's say a prime Oscar faces them all, i don't see anyone of them beating Oscar and i only would give a chance to Manny and Mosley.

Comment

so we gonna act like oscar didnt get schooled by felix sturm..

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                  Yes.
                  Oscar fought and absolutely prime Mosley and lost a great fight and should have gotten the decision in the rematch.
                  Besides Mosley the most dangerous fights for Oscar would have been Corrales, Pacquiao, Cotto and maybe Judah, Canelo, Marquez and others, but a prime Oscar was one of the most talented fighters of all time, his biggest problems outside the ring would have been his laziness, lack of a good corner and distractions, but let's say a prime Oscar faces them all, i don't see anyone of them beating Oscar and i only would give a chance to Manny and Mosley.
                  This.........

Comment

why are people saying he loses mosley? floyd fought a very different nearly shot version of mosley. this is why its impossible to say how he would do since fighters age differently and fighters age differently depending on who they fight, how they train, how they live, and how much they IV themselves and oscar aged differently and wasn't at the top as long. a 38 year old oscar gets destroyed by 36 year old pac for example, but if the point is floyd fought much weaker comp that allowed him to prolong his career, yes i agree
                    Last edited by daggum; 02-04-2017, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X