Jose Louis Castillo
    Miguel Cotto
    Nonito Donaire
    Wladimir Klitschko
    Vitali Klitschko
    Sergio Martinez

pure heart, balls and skills

now we got a bunch of boring runners.

Keep your pot shotting and running for 12 straight rounds.
    Last edited by LeG00N; 10-15-2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Hopkins coming out to America the Beautiful by Ray Charles. Shortly after 9/11

Hands Trinidad his first L

And marks the beginning of one of the most unlikely late career runs in boxing history. True legend.
      LOL at Lampley, even back then. "4 straight hard left hands from Trinidad!" Not one of them made clean contact.

That was such a massive upset. So many of my friends at school were sick afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
        So hard to post on here,without trolls coming in refusing to stick to the topic and enjoy talking boxing
        How can anyone take you seriously when you've been sucking Floyd's dick since his birth.

Also, you almost always have a Floyd centric agenda in everyone of your threads.

You've also been banned more times than anyone in the history of this board.

Also, I think you're a mod that trolls to get more hits on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          LOL at Lampley, even back then. "4 straight hard left hands from Trinidad!" Not one of them made clean contact.

That was such a massive upset. So many of my friends at school were sick afterwards.
          LOL. George Foreman was terrible in that fight. Even Larry Merchant was getting sick of him and called him out.

Comment

We have seen some incredible things this era, to much focus is on the negative instead of all the positive we have gotten

Comment

I witnessed Miguel Cotto box for the prime and bulk of his career. That's made the rest of BS we deal worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                How can anyone take you seriously when you've been sucking Floyd's dick since his birth.

Also, you almost always have a Floyd centric agenda in everyone of your threads.

lol hes no mod. Just a crazed fan that reps his fighters he likes. Nothing wrong with that! Just think how boring it would be if we all agreed with each other. lol

Comment

Great era no doubt

Fighter Of The Decade Manny Pacquiao

Runner up for fighter of the decade Floyd Mayweather

Second runner up for fighter of the decade Bernard Hopkins
                  Last edited by ModernTalking; 10-15-2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

lol at bernard hopkins and great memories.

the only memory i take away from hopkins is the fact that he might have been a serial rapist when he was in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post

nah he trolls twitter too. Calling out fighters and threatening to murder rappers when they diss Floyd Mayweather.

He's the biggest hypocrite on this site. He constantly invades other threads whining about Floyd not getting any credit. While at the same time complaining that people don't stick to the topic when he creates a shit thread

Comment

Working...
                      X