No announcement yet.

Heredia's 20 undetectable PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
    I take all of them, which is why I'm such a ****ing beast. I just ran 100m in 14 seconds, then bench pressed over 70 lbs
    I just bench pressed my family pet 1500 times til I felt its spine snap haha

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
      Are you asking if these PED's helped Marquez beat Pac? So your asking if we have proof of Marquez using PED's? Short answer : no. Long Answer: great thread no one ever thought of this.
      LMAO! What kind of proof do you want? Hiring a self admitted maker/supplier of undetectable PEDs should be more than enough as a proof.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
        Are these 20 undetectable PEDs really helped Marquez when he beat Pacquaio or it just a myth like Floyd bestfriend he likes to hung around who owns a TRT (PED) clinic.
        My advice to you is this. If you're going to resort to using an alt, don't type **** and then don't use punctuation, or type **** like "it just a myth" or "bestfriend" together or "likes to hung around Who owns". It lets us know that you're just another butthurt Pacquiao fan posting under an alt that we all know. Don't ask me why, but somehow I know who you are lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          My advice to you is this. If you're going to resort to using an alt, don't type **** and then don't use punctuation, or type **** like "it just a myth" or "bestfriend" together or "likes to hung around Who owns". It lets us know that you're just another butthurt Pacquiao fan posting under an alt that we all know. Don't ask me why, but somehow I know who you are lol.
          Butthurt? You should be the one. Your boy was exposed. Having a friend who owns a clinic/deals with TRT and failed 3 times on 3 occasions but was covered up by USADA/GBP just like what they tried to Morales.

Comment

dude youre sad haha

Comment

Theres only 1 thing y"all shuold know. Heredia is .no conditioning coach.his a ped peddler and thats whAt his good at.

Comment

Pacfarts now seem obsessed with Peds, whereas before they were content with the current drug testing and were anti random blood testing

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Pacfarts now seem obsessed with Peds, whereas before they were content with the current drug testing and were anti random blood testing
                  lol pretty much, its really sad they cant get over that nasty ko. Pac got his crap push in THEY ARE DONE this is them gasping for air its the same alts over and over wahaha i laugh everytime i see these guys post

Comment

is there really such thing as undetectable PED's?

Comment

Working...
                    X