Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Austion Trout ALL ACCESS (24/7) Episode 1 [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Epsiode, Trout seems like a cool dude, and is pretty big guy compared to Cotto, still, I think Cottos experience will get the better of Trout.

Comment

Good Episode , but it really threw me off when Miguel Cotto kisses his friend on the lips. I am sorry to say it but I think that's so gay.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
        I'm a big Cotto fan and I think he'll win but I wouldn't even be upset if he lost. Trout looks like a good dude and is about due to be a big star.
        yah same.....best of luck to trout. but hopefully he puts on an exciting fight tho because his last fight was a snoozer...

Comment

Dined next to Cotto in Vegas during Pac-Mosley fight weekend, he didn't come off as gay, checked out every hot girl that walked by. Seemed to favor the curvy bubble butts.

Comment

cotto is a ****. Nd what the fck is up with his fat friends chin? Looks like a cow. And trout is a very likeable guy and his wife

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
              Dined next to Cotto in Vegas during Pac-Mosley fight weekend, he didn't come off as gay, checked out every hot girl that walked by. Seemed to favor the curvy bubble butts.
              Cottards on damage control.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Man, you gotta troll every Cotto thread made. We get it, you don't like Cotto or his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  cotto is a ****. Nd what the fck is up with his fat friends chin? Looks like a cow. And trout is a very likeable guy and his wife
                  If you check the old picture (its even in the episode) he used to be really faat, so that is excess skin that is left over from rapid weight loss. I think eventually u get surgery to remove it, so good on him for making a good choice.

Im really torn for this fight now cause of this episode, Trout seems like such a humble down to earth dude that im rooting for both of em, too bad only 1 can win.

Comment

Pedro Diaz is the man.

Comment

lmao, me? a cottard? lol.

and, really? cottard? that's about as lame as Mr. F.agtastic.

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X