Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd has several responses to 50 on twitter, but not one R.I.P to Manny Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    He is held to an unreasonably high standard. You know who else I have not heard any comments from? Amir Khan, Roy Jones Jr, Andy Lee, Pacquiao, Miguel Cotto, the list really goes on.

Maybe he doesn't like the man personally or maybe he decided to contact the family personally. One thing I can be certain of is that even if Floyd paid tribute to his demise publicly people would slate him for trying to seek attention off of another man's death.
    yea like when floyd paid for hernadez funeral and he got criticized for it

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
      As stupid as this thread is I'll kill it with one post, just go to mayweather promotions facebook he posted rip on there, thread done
      end thread.........................

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        yea like when floyd paid for hernadez funeral and he got criticized for it
        But But But But...................................

Comment

like what witherglove said.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            But But But But...................................
            Bu Bu Bu Bu busted, lmao!

Comment

You guys do realize that "Mayweather Promotions" is someone that works for the company posting on the facebook account.

Not necessarily Floyd himself like Twitter.

I hope people realize this?

Comment

Lol @ the guys saying "Who gives a fcuk if he says R.I.P or not".

Then once they think he actually said it they're like "Seeeeeee, seeeee, he said it".

Lol Just admit the man can do no wrong in or out of the ring with some folks.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Lol @ the guys saying "Who gives a fcuk if he says R.I.P or not".

Then once they think he actually said it they're like "Seeeeeee, seeeee, he said it".

Lol Just admit the man can do no wrong in or out of the ring with some folks.
                  Just admit that YOU might be wrong, and that it was pathetic to even start a sorry thread like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Just admit that YOU might be wrong, and that it was pathetic to even start a sorry thread like this.
                    You mean admit I might be wrong like I did in the OP?

I could be wrong because I'm not on twitter like that. But I went to Floyd's page to see what he said about Steward's passing and I saw absolutely NOTHING. No homage, no respect, no tributes, no simple R.I.P; NOTHING..
                    No, it's not a stupid thread because I'll do it again if I feel like someone isn't showing respect to the dead that should.

Comment

You mean admit I might be wrong like I did in the OP?

No, it's not a stupid thread because I'll do it again if I feel like someone isn't showing respect to the dead that should.
                      You were covering your ass, lmao. And for the record...ball your last sentence up and throw it in the garbage.

Comment

Working...
                      X