Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't the SO CALLED P4P Number 1 be able to BEAT fighters that will outweigh him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't the SO CALLED P4P Number 1 be able to BEAT fighters that will outweigh him?

I think so....

If Manny is the best in the world...well see Nov. 14th...because Cotto will be a Middleweight....a big strong fast middleweight.

Floyd beat fighters heavier then him...Manny should be able to as well.

Yes
    73.47%
    No
    26.53%

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
    I think so....

If Manny is the best in the world...well see Nov. 14th...because Cotto will be a Middleweight....a big strong fast middleweight.

floyd hits and runs. its easier to beat a bigger opponent by hitting and running then actually sitting there and trading w/ em.

stop hating pac, and get floyds pusssy out of your mouth

Comment

I think so....

No excuses....................

Comment

Cotto is too damn big for lil Pac. The DLH fight fooled a lotta people. Pac ain't a WW. He's only got 1 fight apiece at 135 and 140. Cotto better KO him or he'll look foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
          floyd hits and runs. its easier to beat a bigger opponent by hitting and running then actually sitting there and trading w/ em.

stop hating pac, and get floyds pusssy out of your mouth
          Why would you sit and trade with someone who outweighs you by 15lbs...Is that smart boxing in your eyes???

I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Cotto is too damn big for lil Pac. The DLH fight fooled a lotta people. Pac ain't a WW. He's only got 1 fight apiece at 135 and 140. Cotto better KO him or he'll look foolish.
            Co-sign IMO if Cotto cant KO Manny brutally then he will be the laughing stock of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
              No excuses....................
              We finally agree on something................

Comment

He doesnt have to knock him out in my eyes...I mean when was the last Pac was knocked out....Just win the fight....thats all that matters.

Comment

I think so....

Um, I think he already did beat a few heavier fighters....

Comment

no bull****.

a decision in cotto's favor will be weak - the fight must end in KO or a paq quitting / towel.

Comment

Working...
                    X