No announcement yet.

MTV Bully Beatdown with Jason "Mayhem" Miller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV Bully Beatdown with Jason "Mayhem" Miller

Hahahahahaha, I was hoping Mayhem would rock them, but I guess trained no-names is the only way they can do it.

Comment

That looks funny as hell. Nobody likes a bully.

Comment

If Mayhem got in there I think he'd probably kill someone, I mean literally kill someone.

Comment

I've met a bunch of different people who trained with/knew Mayhem and universally I've been told the guy is totally nuts... and kind of an ass. He is (or used to be- these people knew him a few yrs back) the kind of dude you cannot go out with anywhere because he'll always get into some kind of barfight or melee by mouthing off to most everyone and anything.

Actually, apparently he show doesn't use no names, for instance Jake Shields takes on a bully or two. They call out the bully and offer them ten grand to fight a pro fighter and the nerd who got beat up gets to watch the bully get thrashed. He'll you could pay me ten grand- I'll just cover up and tap, walk away, and later beat the crap out of the nerdy dude all over again

Comment

lol nice...sig jenna jemeson HAWT!

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boy 360 View Post
              lol nice...sig jenna jemeson HAWT!
              actually just last week she had twins

Comment

Originally posted by Not Monty View Post
                They call out the bully and offer them ten grand to fight a pro fighter and the nerd who got beat up gets to watch the bully get thrashed. He'll you could pay me ten grand- I'll just cover up and tap, walk away, and later beat the crap out of the nerdy dude all over again
                Same here, but I'd put the 10k cash in a pillowcase and beat the nerd down with it.

Comment

they don' end up getting 10 gs. in the first round, it's wrestling and grappling only; no punching. The bully starts with 5 gs for the round. The bully loses a grand everytime he has to tap out and the kid he bullied gets a grand. In the second round its striking only and the bully gets 5 grand if he can last the entire round without getting knocked out. If he does get koed the kid he bullied gets the 5 grand.

Spoiler alert if you havent seen it and want to be surprised. the bully taps out 3 times in the first round, so he got 2 grand and his brother who he was bullying got 3 grand. In the second round the kid quit so his brother got the 5 gs and finished with 8 grand, while the bully earned 2 gs. Neither seemed to need the money. Their house was huge.

Comment

First episode is up

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=209

Comment

Working...
                    X