Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best Welterweight today??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto but really depends on how well he does against Jennings, hopefully that loss has not affected him.

Comment

Dammit this is all confusing.

I want Clottey vs Berto winner vs Shane vs Cotto winner!

After that! Everyone should try and avenge their loses

Comment

Mosley with Nazim Richardson IMO. He'll beat Cotto in a rematch the first fight was razor thin.

Comment

Originally posted by $ Lord13 $ View Post
          Ricky Hatton.
          He's the most complete out there. Speed, power, ring smarts, everything.

Margarito: Cheater
          Mosley: Steroid Cheater
          Paul Williams: Lost to a bum.
          Judah: Knocked down 3 times from 1 punch.
          aka worst poster yet

Comment

I honestly believe it is Mosley, he lost a razor thin decision to Cotto, demolished Margarito and has many other solid victories. I think Clottey needs to actually beat some of the highly ranked welters before he can be thought of as one of the best @ 147.

Comment

mosley is the best WW right now

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
                Its a toss up between Williams and Cotto I think. I would have to lean more with Williams because he is just such obstacle to overcome
                Williams got outclassed the first fight against Quintana. If that happened, just IMAGINE what would happen against Mosley.

Comment

right mike, lets completely forget about the rematch... it never even happened.

Comment

At this point, I'm going to go with Mosley. Yes Cotto did beat him but it was a close fight and a decision. Margarito lost by KO, Cotto lost by KO.

Comment

Mosley. The only man out of all of them to never lose by a KO. Plus, he just came off two KO victories over Mayorga and Magrarito at the age of 37 and even before that he looked fairly well against Cotto. He gets my vote.

Comment

Working...
                      X