Look what I ordered.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
    Why the racial hatred?

You're a fat sloppy ******. I'm a thirty-something white guy, and I would easily slap you around any day of the week without breaking a sweat.

I've seen your videos. You're a hopeless fat slob with a fetish for gear.
    He reminds of the kinda guy you have at ya gym that comes in with all the **** and gets his ass spanked by everyone in sparring. But thinks hes awesome because he has the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
      He reminds of the kinda guy you have at ya gym that comes in with all the **** and gets his ass spanked by everyone in sparring. But thinks hes awesome because he has the ****.
      It's a fetish that has nothing to do with the sport.

The only thing you need is handwraps and shoes. You can take a pair of gloves from the bin at the gym.

Comment

dude, its okay for a week or two, but you know, those gym gloves are staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank. i couldn't wash that smell of my hands with bleach!

Comment

another animals squabbs murder. boxingscene exclusive lmao.

Comment

my brother is in Thailand right now and I asked him to get me a pair of twins gloves if he can find them cheap. The designs are so cool too, I hope he can find an authentic pair though lol

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
              It's a fetish that has nothing to do with the sport.

The only thing you need is handwraps and shoes. You can take a pair of gloves from the bin at the gym.
              damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn dude you just tore em a new one
              This is just a slaughter forum now lol

Comment

fight fight fight

Comment

Working...
                X