No announcement yet.

Mosley will face Cintron Feb. 10th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SiN View Post
    If you have watch Mosley's fights in recent years, you would realize that this is not the same Mosley of old...
    Yeah, plus Mosley is coming back down in weight which has been bad for fighters in recent history. However, Cintron got hit by a lot of left hooks by Estrada and many were very wide arching lead left hooks. Either ways it should be a good fight to see.

Comment

Mosley is going to eat Cintron up.

Comment

Originally posted by SiN View Post
        Cintron has signed to fight Mosley on HBO in February. Shane is going to get knocked the **** out...
        I seriously doubt that........He has a very durable chin I think has proven that over the years.I think in fact it will be Shane doing the Koing in this fight.Cintron has looked better since his Margarito disaster but Mosley is much better than Margarito.

Comment

I thought he was fighting collazo?

Comment

Cintron doesn't have the mental fortitude to beat Mosley. Mosley will ko him within 8 rnds.

Comment

Originally posted by willnav View Post
              Cintron doesn't have the mental fortitude to beat Mosley. Mosley will ko him within 8 rnds.
              Cintron Wins this fight. It will mostly go down the same way forrest beat mosely.

Comment

Originally posted by Mishra100 View Post
                I thought he was fighting collazo?
                He was looking at both of them but I did read he prefered to fight the righty if that match could be made first.........

Comment

Do not count Kermit out, he has proven that his demissed against Margo is behind him, and he is moving forward. He is strong, tall and can punch with both hands...this is not going to be a walk in the park for either....

Comment

mosely's team did their homework and chose to fight cintron instead of collazo.
                    personally its the right decision especially since cintron has the belt.
                    i believe collazo would give mosely more problems than cintron will.
                    mosely is too fast for margarito...
                    hopefully collazo gets a good fight

Comment

mosley By Ud
                      I Just Wish Mosley Would Fight
                      Margarito And Shut His Ass Up

Comment

Working...
                      X