No announcement yet.

Upcomming UFC's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcomming UFC's?

Has anyone seen these upcoming cards? They aren't finalized yet, but are they for real or just Wiki-Users having fun.

Georges St. Pierre vs BJ Penn:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_93

Wanderlei Silva vs Quinton Jackson:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_91

If both of these bouts are true, I'm definitely ordering UFC 91, 92 and 93. What do you guys think of these Match ups? Wanderlei Silva vs Quinton Jackson is easily my favorite rivalry. I like both of these fighters and have been watching them for as long as I can remember. I have a feeling if this third bout takes place, Quinton is going to be itching for the take down/slam/GnP over the stand up. My prediction is still Wanderlei Silva via Murder, though. Just like I bet on both PRIDE FC matches.

I think they moved Penn/GSP because of the Heavyweight finals.

But yeah. Those matches are set up.

Comment

Silva/Jackson 3 will be great. i'm gonna be goin for a Silva victory because i think him and Forrest will be an even better fight!

Comment

ufc 90 is gonna suck balls but ufc 91 might be one of the best events yet

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
          Has anyone seen these upcoming cards? They aren't finalized yet, but are they for real or just Wiki-Users having fun.

Georges St. Pierre vs BJ Penn:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_93

Wanderlei Silva vs Quinton Jackson:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_91

If both of these bouts are true, I'm definitely ordering UFC 91, 92 and 93. What do you guys think of these Match ups? Wanderlei Silva vs Quinton Jackson is easily my favorite rivalry. I like both of these fighters and have been watching them for as long as I can remember. I have a feeling if this third bout takes place, Quinton is going to be itching for the take down/slam/GnP over the stand up. My prediction is still Wanderlei Silva via Murder, though. Just like I bet on both PRIDE FC matches.
          Care to bet?...I got Jackson!

Cptn. Howdy..what about you...care to bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
            Care to bet?...I got Jackson!

Yeah, I'll bet when the time comes.

And I'll bet that the Cowboys trounce the Bucks when they meet, too. ;]

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
              yeah, what the hell. i'm down

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
                yeah, what the hell. i'm down
                How about 10k?

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
                  Yeah, I'll bet when the time comes.

And I'll bet that the Cowboys trounce the Bucks when they meet, too. ;]
                  Ok let me know!

And on my bucs....You damn right I would bet on that game..I got confidence that we can beat them (I know Dallas will most likely win) and I will ride or die with my bucs..You got a deal man!

Comment

UFC 91: * Heavyweight Championship bout: Randy Couture vs.Brock Lesnar
                    * Light Heavyweight bout: Wanderlei Silva vs. Quinton Jackson
                    * Lightweight bout: Kenny Florian vs. Joe Stevenson
                    * Lightweight bout: Jeremy Stephens vs. Rafael dos Anjos
                    * Welterweight bout: Tamdan McCrory vs. Dustin Hazelett
                    * Middleweight bout: Amir Sadollah vs. Nick Catone
                    * Welterweight Bout: Matthew Riddle vs Troy Mandaloniz
                    * Middleweight bout: Nate Quarry vs. Demian Maia

To see 2 submission geniueses in Maia and Hazelett + Rampage and Wandy in a War + The Debut of Saddollah + Florian and Stevenson 2 of the best LW's in the UFC and to finish with Lesnar and Couture . I can't wait

Comment

Working...
                    X