Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haters: Will You Give PBF Credit if he Beats DLH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** this is still going on......

DLH is going to bring it to his ass....he will have to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      In my opinion the kind of qualities to be admired in sportsmen (regardless of the sport) is passion and desire to win, to battle to victory. Boxing is the art of hitting and not getting hit, but that's a very one-dimensional view of boxing. It has more. It has the passion and it has the warriors. I really enjoyed Barrera vs Juarez II despite it being a technical boxing match but that doesn't mean I don't get more enjoyment and inspiration from, say, Israel Vasquez getting off the floor twice to knock out Jhonny Gonzales on the very same night.

Besides which say the fight hits 2 million buys, you could extrapolate that maybe 10 million people watch it. Do you think all the ten million are going to want to see 12 rounds of jab-to-the-body-and-run?

I like to see Technical Skill (thus the name)

I dont think Boxing should cater for Morons who Just wanna see Knockouts and blood all the time, there is a very well known genre where people roll around like animals for low pay checks which already caters for that lmao.

I wanna see skills, skills is what Separates boxing from two boneheads aimlessy hitting each other in the face,

If i wanna cater to People with a fetish for seeing others in pain

i'll put a hidden camera in my nieghbours house and broadcast Domestic Violence on PPV, the target audience is the same. lmao.

Comment

So you don't see the admirable trait in Vasquez's tenacity? You don't admire courage and heart in fighters?

Comment

So you don't see the admirable trait in Vasquez's tenacity? You don't admire courage and heart in fighters?
          Havent seen Vasquez,

Yeah i admire heart and courage,

But nothing is more important than Skill IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
            Havent seen Vasquez,

Yeah i admire heart and courage,

But nothing is more important than Skill IMO.
            It all goes hand and hand.....many skilled fighters don't have the heart to be the best.

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
              Will you give him credit for the win or will you continue to say he's overrated, hasn't fought anyone, needs a sweeter personality, etc?
              he's #1 lb 4 lb so he should win the fight. if he stops or totally dominates dlh then I'd give him credit

Comment

yeah i would give him credit

Comment

What do you do when you're so good no one tests your heart?

Comment

Working...
                  X