No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin VADA Tested Five Times For Jacobs Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    if it scares floyd who is a notorious cheater then it must be doing something right
    Says a notorious ******, all these years and youre still a first class idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      Great to see GGG is a clean athlete setting the example with his hard work and willingness to take the test.
      Setting the example? It's not like what is this, like his 3rd or 4th fight with extra testing?

Comment

theres no way GGG is on something. His body doesn't even look that cut up. The power needs to be justified somehow i guess so people make **** up about PEDS. And he seems like a genuine guy.

Comment

Originally posted by casheddie View Post
          theres no way GGG is on something. His body doesn't even look that cut up. The power needs to be justified somehow i guess so people make **** up about PEDS. And he seems like a genuine guy.
          Have you seen roided James Toney or Antonio Tarver's physique?

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
            i wouldn't know what an emo sounds like

well, I'm glad that you have found an infallible testing agency. perhaps you ought to also decide which politicians and police officers are cast iron guaranteed 100% honest too, really you could change the world, except obviously no-one will ever take any real notice of you, which is probably why you're so easily upset in the first place.
            What i'm saying is whats the point of being this over critical moron. You just think everyone is on steroids, every agency is corrupt etc, what's wrong with you, are you depressed? Stop the meaningless assumptions and wait for hard evidence atleast.
            Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-16-2017, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              Great example to show you dont know what you are looking at, Toney looked very obviously on steroids, even Roach had pointed this out.

Comment

Tarver was 44 at the time and Toney was 40 I believe. Not 35.

Also Toney was in good shape

GGG gotta dad bod. We should investigate Brook for PEDS.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  Great example to show you dont know what you are looking at, Toney looked very obviously on steroids, even Roach had pointed this out.
                  Hey dumbass you might want to read what I replied to before you say dumb ****... and you had the nerve to say I don't know what I'm looking at . The guy was saying that GGG basically isn't cut up enough to be on peds. Toney was never that cut up and even roided had a gut. I'm talking Toney from the Holyfield fight that tested positive. You can't deny Tarver wasn't cut up either when he tested positive... guess you're just butthurt that it don't fit your narrative.

Comment

Hey dumbass you might want to read what I replied to before you say dumb ****... and you had the nerve to say I don't know what I'm looking at . The guy was saying that GGG basically isn't cut up enough to be on peds. Toney was never that cut up and even roided had a gut. I'm talking Toney from the Holyfield fight that tested positive. You can't deny Tarver wasn't cut up either when he tested positive... guess you're just butthurt that it don't fit your narrative.
                    Toney was clearly on steroids. I havent seen enough of the latest tarver but you dont have to be cut up and can carry fat and still have tell tale signs of juicing, povetkin is an example. Golovkin has a completely natural body, he could possibly be on something, but hes not giving any signs and hes definitely not on steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      Toney was clearly on steroids. I havent seen enough of the latest tarver but you dont have to be cut up and can carry fat and still have tell tale signs of juicing, povetkin is an example. Golovkin has a completely natural body, he could possibly be on something, but hes not giving any signs.
                      So basically you agree with me then lol. That's all I was getting at was what I bolded. Toney and Tarver I thought were decent examples of roiders not cut and with a gut.

Comment

Working...
                      X