Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was it "G" when Angel Garcia was racist about Khan but not about Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    sorry bruh. rub the salt off your shoulder.
    Larry posted a pic of that guy.

I see why he's so salty
    If I had a body like his I'd never stop crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Larry posted a pic of that guy.

I see why he's so salty
      If I had a body like his I'd never stop crying.
      does he look like the type of guy that has Klistchko screensavers on an IBM 486?

I must consult the oracle, Steve Kim.

Comment

Earl Hickey

Calm down before Larry puts your pick back up

You sorry b*tch
        Yes, I was fat in 2012 or whenever that was, i posted that (photoshopped to look worse) pic at the start of my weight loss.

Keep posting it, it's all you have, an old picture of me when i used to be fat years ago

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2017 View Post
          Yes, I was fat in 2012 or whenever that was, i posted that (photoshopped to look worse) pic at the start of my weight loss.

Keep posting it, it's all you have, an old picture of me when i used to be fat years ago

lol
          You're even worse now...the bitterness you still show is an indication.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            does he look like the type of guy that has Klistchko screensavers on an IBM 486?

I must consult the oracle, Steve Kim.
            He looks like a bag of dirty laundry.

Comment

You're even worse now...the bitterness you still show is an indication.
              right........

Comment

If I remember correctly Garcia said Pakistanis can't fight when he was being filmed in his gym in a 1 on 1 interview, and this was before the Khan fight when Danny was unknown. It was in British newspapers and the fact that we're talking about it today means it did get attention.

Here's why the Thurman incident is different:

1. Danny is well known now and he said it during a media press conference, not in a gym
                2. He didn't say Black people can't fight or one race can't fight. He used the N word.
                3. He was way more intense and looked like he was filled with genuine hate

Here's his rant against Amir Khan. Notice after every remark he says I have nothing against no one, unlike the Thurman press conference where he was just full blown racist:

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...cial-jibe.html

it was in other newspapers too, there is no double standard...you need to stop with paranoia persecution complex

Comment

Saying "I never met a Pakistani that can fight" isn't racist

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      If I remember correctly Garcia said Pakistanis can't fight when he was being filmed in his gym in a 1 on 1 interview, and this was before the Khan fight when Danny was unknown. It was in British newspapers and the fact that we're talking about it today means it did get attention.

Here's why the Thurman incident is different:

1. Danny is well known now and he said it during a media press conference, not in a gym
                      2. He didn't say Black people can't fight or one race can't fight. He used the N word.
                      3. He was way more intense and looked like he was filled with genuine hate

Here's his rant against Amir Khan. Notice after every remark he says I have nothing against no one, unlike the Thurman press conference where he was just full blown racist:

oh ok cool so it's the "you can only be racist about black people" thing

cool

Comment

Working...
                      X