Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto's new tattoo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought that tribal was wack... The angel (or whatever that is) is dope though I'm suprised the artist was able to work around that big ass tribal.
    It's like throwing diamonds on a turd.

Comment

I never got the tattoo hype, I havent got a single tattoo. now im 28 and if I got a tattoo right now lmfao throw me off a bridge.

Comment

I appreciate the art of tattoo. That one is very well done. Whoever does this for Cotto is very skilled

But personally I feel he has too much on his body. But the art is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man View Post
          I appreciate the art of tattoo. That one is very well done. Whoever does this for Cotto is very skilled

But personally I feel he has too much on his body. But the art is awesome
          It's done by juan Salgado, he's a great artist/tattoo artist. He's done all of cottos good tattoos(not tribal crap)and the street art in my avi.

Comment

White, blonde, blue-eyed baby jesus? lol His ancestors are turning in their graves man. crazy.

Comment

I don't get the hate for the tribal tat. I mean sure, it may be overused by wannabe tough guys or whatever, but as far as design goes I think it looks pretty badass.

Maybe I'm just really shallow or something. It should be noted that I don't know crap about tattoos. lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
                cottos got the illest tatoos ive ever seen

back to boxing. im glad wack ass trout whooped his ass. he lost a fan recently to his ducking bullshtt nd hope andy lee or whoever he fights puts in work
                same here.
                -1 fan.
                he either fights a legit middleweight or **** off.
                but on topic.. his tattoos are great. would be better without those solid-black-pattern tats tho.
                Last edited by nivek535; 02-28-2015, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X