Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather net worth 170 mill? Will He be broke soon after boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

200k out of 123m isn't alot of money. If you haven't made real money you would know that. Floyd spends the interest in his accounts not the total sum of it. To have a account that has 123 million in it is well insured its not in some local credit union on the corner.

Comment

You people want Floyd to be broke so bad lol, it's truly pathetic. Do something with your lives.

Comment

If he has made $333M, don't forget to take away Golden Boy's cut, his team's cut, and more importantly, the biggest one of them all, Uncle Sam's cut.

So yeah, probably not even $150M, plus what he has spent.

Comment

I don't really see it as hating, considering he has gone broke before. It's just a prediction imo. I wish he were still friends with 50 cent, who was trying to increase his wealth and has a track record of making incredibly smart business decisions. Hopefully Haymon doesn't let him do stupid things.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
            I don't really see it as hating, considering he has gone broke before. It's just a prediction imo. I wish he were still friends with 50 cent, who was trying to increase his wealth and has a track record of making incredibly smart business decisions. Hopefully Haymon doesn't let him do stupid things.
            Ok cool. But what does his financial situation have to do with you? I understand, people come here to talk about fighters they like, or fighters they dislike, but it's all related to boxing. You're a boxing fan, so it involves you. What does him going broke in the future have to do with anything? How does it involve you?

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
              Ok cool. But what does his financial situation have to do with you? I understand, people come here to talk about fighters they like, or fighters they dislike, but it's all related to boxing. You're a boxing fan, so it involves you. What does him going broke in the future have to do with anything? How does it involve you?
              I never stated that it involved me. We both know it doesn't. However, OP asked what our opinions were on the subject, and I, just like you, conveyed what I predict will happen. I don't see anything wrong with that, do you? I am not a "hater" who "cares" about floyd. I think he's a wonderful boxer who is great for the sport, and I could care less how he spends his money. Why? For the same reason, it has nothing to do with me. Still, if someone asks for any opinion on what I predict will happen, I have just as much a right to voice that opinion as you do. Do I not?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                you guys need to understand floyds 38 and a very, very smart businessman.
                Haymon is the brains

Comment

All this because Pacquiao is broke?

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                    you are advocating he choose 50 cent over Al Haymon, who has a MBA from Harvard, regarding money issues? You are of course the same poster who in 3 months has 40% of thier posts about Canelo's d!ck.

Comment

One thing is certain. His PPV sales will go downhill starting from his next fight. Who would want to see another boring win against another underdog? I don't know what he'll do after that. If he starts focusing on promoting fights, then he'll have to invest huge amounts of money as it's not an easy task. But it's really up to him. He could choose to live simply and he'll be okay financially for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                      X