Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Bradley Hurt His Feet From Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

translation: I need somebody who'll stand in front of me because I'm to 1 dimensional to adapt

Comment

The reason the sucka hurt his feet was he was desperate to get away from PAC!!

Pac was criminally ROBBED

Forget about it

Bradley should fight somebody,,,,go back to 140 and take on Alvarado, LOL, Bradley will get his azzzzzzzzzzz thrashed LMAO

Comment

Lol@anyone who thinks that fight was even remotely close.

Comment

bradley got clipped with a hook and twisted his ankle.

if he couldnt continue, proper call would be tko for pac.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
            translation: I need somebody who'll stand in front of me because I'm to 1 dimensional to adapt
            you must be new to boxing.

When you have a running survivor it makes for a boring event.

When you have two that will meet in the middle til one falls then you have a fight

When you have a good boxer that runs but fights against a pure slugger and there is lots of action you have a match to see if the pure boxer can beat the pure slugger

BUT

You know this and you were being sarcastic mang LMAO

Comment

Bradley didn't run, just becuz he didn't stand there like Margarito, doesn't mean he ran

In fact, Bradley stood his ground more than Cotto did... Watch the fight people

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                Bradley didn't run, just becuz he didn't stand there like Margarito, doesn't mean he ran

In fact, Bradley stood his ground more than Cotto did... Watch the fight people
                We have we have, its boring to watch Bradley look defeated with no answers to to be desperate to get out of the way. IF Bradley won a round in which he didn't it was because Pac was not in shape to chase and Pac let off the gas to get his wind.

Bradley didn't win S###

Comment

One thing is to run around and make intelligent use of the ring, by still getting your shots off. Mayweather did just that against Baldomir. If anyone is saying that is what Bradley did, they are delusional. That fight was NOT even remotely close.

Comment

If you can't corner your opponent or cut off the ring effectively because he's running that's one thing...

...It's another thing if your opponent twists both his ankles early on and for the rest of the fight you still can't corner him or cut off the ring effectively to hit him.

Comment

Even if he hurt his ankles because he was running he was clearly unable to run after they were hurt and pac still couldn't finish him, couldn't hurt him and couldn't get a decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X