Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 types of guys at the club. Which do you fall in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    It's not too bad. I'll try to avoid going in alone, but if she looks good, worst she can do is tell me to go away. Mostly if I spot one it's because she's near me so I'll kind of just lean out, talk to everyone while still kind of being close to my friends. Gotta have the wingmen start chatting up a group lol.

It also helps if you know someone who's there with a lot of chick friends. I also have 2 sisters around my age...so I'd always see someone I knew who's friends I could hit on. <__<....I aint got no shame. I fooled around with a few of my older sister's friends. I was scandalous likee that.
    I agree. A fine girl with a group of fat ugly girls is hard. You have to surveillance the area by sending 2 spoters west and east to give the diversion. The bodyguards might go in huddle and cuddle her in.

Comment

[QUOTE=leff;12019264]
      Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
      The Old Man
      The Description: This guy is usually leaning on the bar sipping a Jack Daniels, peering at you over his square specs. He will eye rape you half the night before he makes his move. He’s usually wearing purple or sky blue dress pants with a button down shirt and tacky tie. He may even have on a Kangol hat.
      His Catch Phrases: “Watch out there now.” “You don’t even need to deal with these young cats in here baby. You need a man that can do ya right?” “Girl, I’m old enough to be yo’ daddy. What’s yo name?”

The Goon
      The Description: You may see him posted up against the wall rolling a blunt or in the crowd, body all stiff with his arms folded. You may never see his eyes because he wears his dark sunglasses the entire night. He lacks social skills and can only talk about a few topics. Tattoos are not mandatory but you may want to check the face for teardrops.
      His Catch Phrases: “Hey Ms. Lady” “I don’t give a fcuk!” “Hey Red, can I walk with you?”

The One That’s Doing Too Much:
      The Description: If he introduces himself as a rapper, producer or self-employed, you’ve found him. Whenever the picture man comes around he takes out his wad of cash or hold up his “platinum” necklace and poses. He’s the only one walking around the club in a black mink coat. He and his entourage will be sitting in VIP popping bottles or just straight drinking from one. They will lean all over the rail rapping the lyrics to songs like they’re performing a concert.
      His Catch Phrases: “Yea, I have a record label.” “You and your girls want to come up to VIP?” “I own a condo right down the street.”

The Male Hoe aka player:
      The Description: Now be careful, because this guy is often disguised as the finest thing in the club. He dresses nice from head to toe, straight white teeth, freshly cut hair, and cologne that makes you want to drop to your knees. Only problem, you aren’t the only one thinking this. And he could be packing a little something extra in his pants. No, not what you’re thinking. This special delivery will have you itching and making an emergency trip to see your gynecologist. Other alias: The Player
      His Catch Phrases: “What are you doing when you leave here?” “Yes, I have a corporate job.” “Can I buy you a drink?”

The Lame:
      The Description: Have you ever had a guy offer to buy you a drink? Did you said yes? Did he follow you around the club the entire night hardly saying a word? If you answered yes to these three questions, you have encountered a lame. You will spot him easily. He’s the one hanging close with about three other guys with absolutely no style at all. They will watch every female that passes before one dares the other to try and talk to her.
      His Catch Phrases: “So, you come here a lot?” “Umm, you want a drink when you finish that one?” “I’m just hanging out with my boys.”

The Cool Guy:
      The Description: This seems to be the rarest man out there. Seldom do they go out because they’re working all the time, have other things going on, or the club is just not their type of environment. You may spot him on the dance floor or maybe at a table with a cup in hand. He’s not even trying to be the center of attention and he still catches your eye.
      His Catch Phrases: “Hello, how are you doing?” “I don’t really go out too often.” “I don’t want to keep you from your friends, so here is my number. Call me when you get a chance.”

The DL Brother:
      The Description: This one is very tricky because he can be very hard to pick out. He can fool you into believing he falls into one of the other categories. He is a combination of different things and is always nice. He will seem really interested in you, paying close attention to details, but ladies he is more interested in where you got your shoes from than you!
      His Catch Phrases: “I like that bag.” “That’s cute.” “Your makeup is beautiful.”

I'm the cool guy. I get on the dance floor every so often but I'm usually posted on a wall with a friend or sitting down. I'm not the loud crazy type at the club either. I peep the scenery and stay low key. If a girl wants to dance then lets get it!!:realhappy:[/

im a man slut who pretends to be laid back.....ore the exact opposite
      Sometimes false advertisement is really good.:goodjob:

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        im the drink more then looking guy...my friend owned
        several strip clubs for 10 years. i got every girl in their lineup high on mushrooms & strippers paid for my pot habit for those 10 years...easy money.. my mushrooms turn girls into horny sluts...then one day i couldn't get them anymore then the bikers bought the club & didn't like me getting their girls all f**ked up...i didn't argue...
        I'm actually that guy and the one about not getting up. You better be workin' that shyt if you want me to get up while stumbling from the shots. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          did you get this out of some girl magazine or something? what about the guys who just got off work & want a couple of beers & a poster for the job shack?
          I forgot where

Comment

im the lame

Comment

Party Animal. Balls out, I don't care which girl I dance with because it's never serious I simply love acquainting myself with others and actin a fool. People I won't even remember from months back will run into me and we'll tear it up. I'm a subconscious networker. Plant some seeds here and there cuz I never know when one of those ppl might return a favor/buy a drink/come through for me in the future. I've had a few bartenders shoot me some free liquor because they thought I was fun to be around.
              I guess I fall in the grey area as a cool guy/one doing too much hybrid

Comment

I agree. A fine girl with a group of fat ugly girls is hard. You have to surveillance the area by sending 2 spoters west and east to give the diversion. The bodyguards might go in huddle and cuddle her in.
                Thank God for Wingmen.

Comment

I'm actually that guy and the one about not getting up. You better be workin' that shyt if you want me to get up while stumbling from the shots. Haha
                  lol! i don't throw money or go for lapdances. i have never gone for a lapdance in a strip club...what a waste of money. i'll give a woman money to suck my d**k so why would i waste my time on a lapdance? never understood guys who spend money on that but they will be the first to tell you they don't pay for sex....lol!

Comment

I'll be the only white guy in this club from the looks of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      I'll be the only white guy in this club from the looks of it.
                      i'm white too but don't go to night clubs...a strip club after work or a bar with a band i want to see but that's it. clubs are for the under 30 crowd...over 30 people working or hanging in the clubs with fake tans & jersey shore looks is pretty pathetic...

Comment

Working...
                      X