Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, another mom story but on a deeper level I guess

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an idea and it usually is a no-no for me, but in this case I think this might work. I am thinking instead of making a move to kiss her or anything like that. Just open up about my feelings and see what happens. Like I said I consider this a big no-no but her not being really touchy and us two not flirting, well I personally don't think she knows how to flirt anyway some people are weird and shy like that. What do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      I've had a crush on my buddy's mom for years now and him and I used to be best friends for like 10 years but **** happens and we're not that close anymore. As a matter of fact we barely talk, I guess petty stuff got in the way or b/w the 2 of us.

I've become very close to his mom though. His mom right now is like a very, very good friend of mine, but I also have a crush on her and have been having it for more than a few years, however, at the time because of my friend being best friend and all, I never really put any forward motion as far as getting close to that woman, I mean his mom.

So in the past couple of years, I've chilled with his mom quite a bit, we would go for walks, I would visit her and she would do the same. We've shared a jacuzzi for Christ sake. How I know about what my old friend is doing is through his mom pretty much.

So like any little thing I need like to cut my hair. I would call her and she would come over and cut my hair and what not. We talk about anything, relationships, life, philosophy, anything pretty much.

There are two obstacles though and I think they are more so obstacles for her because she has the most to lose if things go wrong. She's still married but she hasn't had sex with her husband for many years, she hates him, but he's a good provider and they do have kids together and now a grand kid as well. She's also a friend of my mother, another thing she might be afraid if things go astray.

I am not hundred % sure if she's into me, I believe she is but believe and knowing are 2 different things. She's also not much of a touchy person, I don't think she's had much of a great love life and being with only that person all her life, her husband and he's a dork anyway. So every time I touch her on the shoulder, knee or anything like that she is not at ease and I don't think it's because she's married and I am much younger but more so because she hasn't experienced much of that in her life, and her confidence in romance is lacking quite a bit. She's like a stiff dance I guess, I still like her though.

I am almost sure she knows that I am attracted to her. The way I look at her, the way I talk to her, and just everything. Women are more perceptive anyway. I am not sure if she fantasizes about me like I do about her.

And how I know about her knowing about how I feel about her is one time I was at her house, her husband gone for work. And she had some lower back pains so I was showing her some stretching exercises, I mean a touch here and there, no big deal really. But then we sat down on the couch watching TV, and there was this TV show the bold and the beautiful. And this guy Deacon was married to young girl but in this episode that we were watching he made a move on that girl's mother and they made love or whatever and this is like her favorite tv show. At the time I was watching it with her, I wore sweatpants and no underwear and I had like a massive erection that I wasn't embarrassed about. She saw it too and I noticed how she became kind of pale and starting breathing heavily. I was about to grab her and kiss her, but I felt she was too afraid to go through it. So I let it go, but I wanted to penetrate this mom's vagina so bad. So since then, we chill but I am more tentative I guess because even if she wants what I want I think she's afraid to have an affair. I don't want to live with regrets though and I am not afraid of rejection. I am just not sure what the best approach would be to get in her panties and I don't want to do it for bragging right. I like her a lot as a person too, that's why I could share so much stuff with her and I feel so at ease.

This is obviously a delicate matter so if anybody has a suggestion or a strategy as far as how to get it. Maybe the female posters here would have a better idea. I also know that it might seem that me sharing it online is for bragging, but it isn't, I haven't done anything. And I havent' shared this with any of my friends, then they would think, this guy is a motherf...er, I better keep away from him, he might wanna bang my mom. So it's sensitive and I've had a crush on her for 10 years but because of my friendship with her son I kept thing in check for many years and just as recently as 2 years ago this and a lot of more things have unfolded. I don't want her to get any older though cause I may lose interest and I still wanna cum in her hard.
      kind of a long post my friend.

i just wanna know one thing, is that the same mom who saw your penis in the other thread?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=536252

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
        I have an idea and it usually is a no-no for me, but in this case I think this might work. I am thinking instead of making a move to kiss her or anything like that. Just open up about my feelings and see what happens. Like I said I consider this a big no-no but her not being really touchy and us two not flirting, well I personally don't think she knows how to flirt anyway some people are weird and shy like that. What do you guys think?
        How physical are you exactly?
        When you hug her hold the hug a little longer, see if she pulls back.
        iF not then you can work from there.

Make sure to touch her a lot so she gets used to, see how she reacts.

Compliment her for how young she looks, how fit her body is what ever (yeah sounds cheesy but aaaalways works on older women. They melt bro)

Try to test her in different ways, when you see the opening go for the kill, the most important part in success with older ladies.
        If you let them think on a situation then they get hesitant so just pounce on her when the opening is right, before she over thinks it.

This is the best I got right now.
        It sounds like she's attracted to you, Seem like there is a lot of sexual tension between you guys.

You have to be bold bro, maybe even try some sexual jokes.
        If she giggle then she wants the co'ck.

Good luck! hope you fuc'k that GIFL

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          kind of a long post my friend.

i just wanna know one thing, is that the same mom who saw your penis in the other thread?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=536252
          No this one is different, the other one is unattractive and in another country.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
            How physical are you exactly?
            When you hug her hold the hug a little longer, see if she pulls back.
            iF not then you can work from there.

Make sure to touch her a lot so she gets used to, see how she reacts.

Compliment her for how young she looks, how fit her body is what ever (yeah sounds cheesy but aaaalways works on older women. They melt bro)

Try to test her in different ways, when you see the opening go for the kill, the most important part in success with older ladies.
            If you let them think on a situation then they get hesitant so just pounce on her when the opening is right, before she over thinks it.

This is the best I got right now.
            It sounds like she's attracted to you, Seem like there is a lot of sexual tension between you guys.

You have to be bold bro, maybe even try some sexual jokes.
            If she giggle then she wants the co'ck.

Good luck! hope you fuc'k that GIFL
            Good advice I was thinking about just putting words out, but it's no-no cause it gives them time to think, we don't want them to think. I don;t get to see her that often these days though, that's the problem. But we've talked about going camping for a day or two in a tent. Then we can talk all we want and we can get personal all we want and it's just us, nothing to distract her and nowhere to run away. That might be the best idea cause we're both into nature and I've suggested to her that we camp in a tent and she was open to it, but again it's hard to read her because she's one of these people that doesn't give you much as far as sexual interest.

These days I am even more hesitant because I dated a 50 year old co-worker. That's another story but what the hell. I'll tell it as it is.

So this co-worker of mine, we were getting quite along. Her face is kind of wrinkled up but she still has a fit body and a young spirit. I have wanted to bang her since I started work there but she didn't give me any signals and I didn't want to **** in my plate. After all, it's my work we're talking about. But last year, around December she started complimenting me on my clothes, the shape I am in and so on and so forth. She would come to my desk, touch my leg, ask me to give her a back-rub and all that.

One time in the office, for kicks, we started dancing salsa and I said I wouldn't have you in close, not here anyway and she was like I wouldn't mind. So went out for drinks after work, one of the days. We talked and talked, about her ex and about my ex. So she says that there is a singles party for new years eve and asked me if I wanted to go with her. I asked if there would be any attractive girls and she was like "I hope not for my sake" and I was like, "Listen if I don't get any girl there I am gonna get you". And she was like "I won't mind that".
            So fast forward a week later, I ask her out to go dancing. I go to pick her up at her house. So I go in, I know she has a daughter who is 24 but I didn't know the daughter lived with her. Her daughter is very hot (she's a go-go dancer), but a bit of a psycho and that's why she has no friends and struggles finding a bf who isn't a complete douche just looking to get in her bikini. So we chill, the three of us and the daughter is like can I come with you guys? So we go we dance, we have fun, we drink, the daughter stays at the club, I take the mother (my coworker) back home. She asked me what's my hurry and I was like, I promised a buddy of mine to help him out with smth tomorrow. I think she wanted me to get in the house, but I was kind of playing too cool too. I was thinking I am gonna score with her sooner or later I don't have to push it right now on the second date and the new years eve party is only like two weeks away.

Anyway, she purchases the tickets for the new years party, I give her money for my ticket. On the 28th of Dec, I ask her to come see a movie with me. She's giddy with excitement. I go to her house, meet the daughter again, take her to the movies. And on the way up to the movies, I grab her butt and push her, she says push harder cause we're late and we have to climb the stairs faster. And then I grab her cheeks and squeeze and I really keep my hands there, sinking my nails in her glutes. All of a sudden, she says what the hell are you doing. I respond confidently, "I am grabbing your ass, that's what I am doing". Then I let go cause I didn't like the vibe. Throughout the movie it wasn't the best vibe either. So I take her home and this time she wants to leave the car quick and she doesn't want to invite me in. I said, "hey what's up, what's wrong, I thought we had something going on here, I mean am I receiving the wrong signals here?" to which she says with a completely different tone "dude I can be your mother". I am like how does this matter, we're adults here and I am not really looking to date you, I just wanna you know...
            She's like, I like hanging out with you and being friends, but right now I am not ready. We could keep on doing this and then possibly maybe. I am like what the hell is wrong with this person, why all the teasing and suggestions and now pulling away like that. So I say listen, in this case I am not going to the New Year's Eve party with you, forget that. She was like sleep on it, then let me know tomorrow morning. I was like, I am letting you know now. So midnight I receive a text from her saying " You're an attractive guy and I don't want you to feel rejected but it's not the right time for me"
            I didn't text back. I was like what's wrong with her, I wouldn't have even gone after her if it wasn't for a bunch of guys at work, saying that she was sending me strong signals and I had to act on it.

So after new years we haven't talked, we still don't talk. I am not gonna start talking to her, and she hasn't started either. Backtrack 2 or 3 days ago, she sent me a Valentine's card 8 times at work to my work email. I didn't respond.

Why I am telling you this story because this woman was giving me signs and not just me, most people thought she wanted to get with me. This woman was single and had nothing to lose, maybe her job but I doubt that. Now I wanna go for another woman that I care more deeply about and she has kids, she has a husband and she hasn't given me any of these signs but she's not extrovert like that, she's shy and insecure about her sexuality.

Comment

how old you is, *****?

Comment

Where did you pull these stories from? A "Young horny boys want MILF" blog?? Shoulda stopped with the first "Mom" story.... 2 in a row seems pretty far fetched. Then throw in a "female boss" story, and it's way over the top.

Either way, you might have some "Mommy" issues?? Just a thought.

No offense though.

Comment

Perfect reason why moms should breastfeed their male babies. Sons deprived of their mother's **** tend to crave for other mommy's milk when they grow older.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    Perfect reason why moms should breastfeed their male babies. Sons deprived of their mother's **** tend to crave for other mommy's milk when they grow older.
                    so are you saying that a daughter without any daddy issues is that way only because she sucked her dad's dick?

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                      so are you saying that a daughter without any daddy issues is that way only because she sucked her dad's dick?
                      jebus chribist!

Comment

Working...
                      X