Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl who attempted suicide receives face transplant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she already attempted suicide looking the way she was before then they better hide all the mirrors.
    Last edited by jaded; 08-17-2018, 11:00 PM.

Comment

It couldn't have been THAT bad. She was an attractive young white girl(No offense to anyone).

That's gotta suck to have to live through that. I'm glad she's empowering other's now.

Comment

I saw this the other day...

I saw the photo of the chick...looked to my wife and immediately said, "Cordell"

She should go for a role in movies now, unfortunate but she won't need makeup or prosthetics to play a great horror/thriller now.

Mason Verger in the female form.

Comment

her mistake was aiming the bottom of her chin. inside the mouth would've done the trick.

Comment

Holy ****...

That chick definitely ain't making it past 3 mins before attempting another dome shot after she sees herself in the mirror.

Comment

best way to commit suicide is making a cop shoot you. they'll empty the clip and grant you that wish. this girl only made her life pure hell doing this dumb sht.

Comment

lol it took me a while before i realised the picture on the left was her original face, not her new face post transplant

i thought ****ing hell face transplant technology is incredible, no surely it cant be that good?

If she had mental health issues, and shot herself in the head when she was sexy? pretty sure she will want to kill herself asap with a monster face....

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  lol it took me a while before i realised the picture on the left was her original face, not her new face post transplant

i thought ****ing hell face transplant technology is incredible, no surely it cant be that good?

If she had mental health issues, and shot herself in the head when she was sexy? pretty sure she will want to kill herself asap with a monster face....
                  Plot twist...she always saw herself as a monster and now she finally looks like the monster she always wanted to be!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    How did the suicide ruin her face? I'd rather not click on the link and see since it sounds off-putting.
                    It's like she went from this

to this

Comment

I'm going to hell for laughing

Comment

Working...
                      X