Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So only a few Mexican athletes eat Meat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So only a few Mexican athletes eat Meat?

I am wondering, either there are less than 10 athletes in Mexico or only a few can eat meat, lol.

Tainted meat is the lamest excuse ever made for cheating!
    Do they lie to all of us about the meat
    50.00%
    Athletes in Mexico have never seen a steak.
    50.00%

What I was thinking. Contaminated meat is this huge problem, WBC doctor even said "the majority". Yet the amount of failed tests dont seem to be in line with such a huge problem. Youd expect failed tests across all sports popping off constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      I am wondering, either there are less than 10 athletes in Mexico or only a few can eat meat, lol.

no the lamest excuse made for cheating is I AM AFRAID OF NEEDLES.../ thread

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
        "My dog ate my steroids...and then crapped in my mouth with the tainted steroid dog poop"

Comment

Marquez just recently said he hasn't had any red meat in 7 years and Valdez said only chicken and fish in mexico but canelo was photographed and was on the news there and was being criticized for spending over 40 thousand at a restaurant with Bill Clinton Carlos slim and others just a week before the vada test dates

Comment

we are poor and can't afford steaks

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

not all cows in mexico are contaminated, and not all athletes or boxers get tested, aprox 1/4 of the cows are contaminated, you
              get much smaller chances of contaminated meat by buying TIF products, TIF is a seal that means that the slaughterhouse was inspected... the problem is even with TIF there is no such a thing as being 100% safe in Mexico due to corruption in the system, some could obtain the TIF seal by bribes or having a friend, and a nice and fancy restaurant wont ever know about this until someone tests positive, what are the chances??...
              that doesnt happen to everyone everywhere, but it could happen to anyone at anyplace...

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
                Marquez just recently said he hasn't had any red meat in 7 years and Valdez said only chicken and fish in mexico but canelo was photographed and was on the news there and was being criticized for spending over 40 thousand at a restaurant with Bill Clinton Carlos slim and others just a week before the vada test dates
                chicken also has the clen problems in mexico as well as porks and other meats...
                i have seen chicken legs almost as big as turkey legs, that ****t cant be natural...

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  who was bob arum fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post

**** man if i had that kinda dough and those two showed up i'd be partying too. be about 1.5 hours before the blow came out, and about 15 minutes after that for the hookers. at most. tainted beef would be the least of my concerns. chris farley died from less than i'd have done.

Comment

Working...
                    X