Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: One-Year Layoff Won't Affect Me At All Against Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    My point is, I think Canelo drew this fight out happening as long as possible so that Golovkin would get even older.

Strategy wise, It was a good move.
    Not true. The talk about them fighting went on a year then Oscar offers lil g the most he has ever made or would of made without Nelo then team lil g backed out. A year after that we had the fight.

https://www.boxingnewsresults.com/20...-canelo-fight/

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      ..... Floyd drained Clenelo down to 152, the ginger couldnt even make 154 after it and did 155. Also floyds style of running is fine at 36, Golovkin is a man though, HE DOES NOT AVOID fighting. And thats how I feel a fight between me and you would go, you would retreat away from me and I would be all up on your trying to cut off the ring on your coward ass.
      Team Nelo was the one who brought up the 152 & T.B.E. took it. Not a nice try though. And lil g DID AVOID fighting S.O.G.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
        good! no excuses!!! clenela fan girls can't use it as an excuse when red ginger cvnt gets knocked out! plus it's the dirty cheater's own fault for the layoff. clenelo you shouldn't have been cheating you scumbag!!!! War 3G!!!
        The only ones full of excuses are the lil g fans & Abel.

Comment

Originally posted by estebomb View Post
          Are you sure, compubox tells a different story
          It tells a different story of what actually happened in the ring cuz Nelo was landing while lil g was missing & looking silly.

Comment

Originally posted by McDonough View Post
            Don't forget about the knee.
            The only ones making the excuses are the lil g fans & abel.

Nelo made NO EXCUSES when he lost to T.B.E. remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              The year lay off and inactivity due to the rehab and surgery will do Canelo in in this fight.

GG by unanimous decision.
              lil g fights 37 bums out of 39 fighters.

Nelo by U.D.

Comment

Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post
                The closer it gets to this fight the more convinced I get that Canelo is getting knocked spark out late in this fight
                Nelo wins again but this time by U.D.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  lol if anyone of you guys feels he is coming in clean. That will not happen.

He will be raided and they will find a way to mask it.

Anyway, he is loosing.
                  You sound like you know lil g is going to get beat again....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Not true. The talk about them fighting went on a year then Oscar offers lil g the most he has ever made or would of made without Nelo then team lil g backed out. A year after that we had the fight.

https://www.boxingnewsresults.com/20...-canelo-fight/
                    Lil g turned down that stupid offer for the same reason Wilder did

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                      The boy is on the GNC vitamins now lmao. He is running on Flinstones Gummy bears for this one. He will get battered.
                      Nelo gon make lil g look like Flinstone (prehistoric) LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X