Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: GGG's Power Respectable, But I Showed I Can Take It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
    u mean canelo couldnt move up a weight division without horsing drugs into his system..now thats sad
    and ggg wont move up a weight division with or without drugs, thats even worst, mr lifetime mw...

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Lol i have seen Canelo fight at Middleweight 155 and super middleweight 164 before this fight plenty of times
      have you ever seen him fight at 160 before in order to adapt to the weight ?? a few pounds do make a difference, dont believe me , ask ggg who refuses to move one pound out of 160 to make fights happen... wont even give up 1 lb for a welterweight lol... lets not even talk about real threats like ward, canelo etc...

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
        Don't move so much this time then.....
        yep, he should stan still so ggg can do his job...

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          This is his third fight at 160 pounds+. I don't know what's so hard to understand. He moved up 9 pounds in weight for the Chavez fight.
          so going from 154 to 164 to 160 in one year helped adapt to the weight ?? really ??

Comment

Then fight like it Ginger...instead of tranforming into the mexican version E.Lara!!!! Fight like u have ur entire career, dont change for the one dimensional Ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              and ggg wont move up a weight division with or without drugs, thats even worst, mr lifetime mw...
              just like the Greats - Monzon and Hagler!!

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                just like the Greats - Monzon and Hagler!!
                so now he is a great for not having the balls to make bigger fights happen outside hisweight, lol...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  so going from 154 to 164 to 160 in one year helped adapt to the weight ?? really ??
                  Yes, he's more adapted now then he was in the first fight. I think that will be an advantage for him.

Comment

What part didn’t you understand? TF??? Cual parte no entendiste? Da Fack???
                    Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    Whats your point? He said it was his first fight at 160. Tf???

Comment

Well after reading BigAssRed’s post he’s got no problem Knocking Out Ole Mr. Puny GGG!

I want to see him come forward and go for it !! DON’T LIE AND RUN AWAY!! DONT PISS DOWN MY BACK AND TELL ME ITS RAINING !

Comment

Working...
                      X