Video released of man having a shootout with Pennsylvania state police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    The f**ck? Why was MCC banned?
    It's a built in feature. Every couple of weeks i get auto banned for a day. They look over my comments then decide if i can continue posting

I'll be typing and hit submit and it says I'm banned for a couple weeks. Then I'll check the next day and I'm not banned anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      It's a built in feature. Every couple of weeks i get auto banned for a day. They look over my comments then decide if i can continue posting

I'll be typing and hit submit and it says I'm banned for a couple weeks. Then I'll check the next day and I'm not banned anymore.
      Nah man. They are doing it on purpose.

Comment

So the sting was a joint operation between Norfolk Southern & the Chicago police.

Did Norfolk Southern pay the Chicago police for this operation? Why is a private company using the police as their loss prevention agency? Why is a private company trying to create criminals out if poor people? Does Norfolk Southern have a subsidiary of private prisons?

Comment

who bans you? pac boy used to get mad when i owned him and would ban me for like 10 mins

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            who bans you? pac boy used to get mad when i owned him and would ban me for like 10 mins
            I have no idea. I think it's a mistake because no reason is given & it'll only be for a cpl hours even though the date will say weeks.

Trust me, I know when I'm stepping over the line & on the verge of being banned and there's usually a message from whoever bans me. That's why when no message is given I'll wait a cpl hours and try again.

Comment

Yea and? Did this make you hard seeing a black man shoot a white cop? Daniel will serve 53 To 110 Years for being a stupid retárd. And we wonder why cops are so dam aggressive?

Comment

Murica fck yeah! Why was that pus$y crying when he was on the ground?

Comment

Sorry to say both of these cops looked more like the Keystone cops than true police officers. Watch the video and keep your eyes on both men. They should have been able to collectively subdue the guy once he was on the ground and they were on top of him.

Comment

Working...
                  X