No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Shreds McGregor as War of Words is Back On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    McGregor walks down and bullies current Paulie, stops him inside of 5 rounds.
    Heard that same shyt against Money, was proven it’s all nonsense, dude ain’t got an ounce of boxing talent. Boxer vs non boxer, who wins ? ‘McGregor walks down and bullies current Paulie, stops inside of five rounds’

Yeh sure he does, like I said said this fight ain’t never happening, McGregor would be a laughin stock being stopped by Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Heard that same shyt against Money, was proven it’s all nonsense, dude ain’t got an ounce of boxing talent. Boxer vs non boxer, who wins ? ‘McGregor walks down and bullies current Paulie, stops inside of five rounds’

Yeh sure he does, like I said said this fight ain’t never happening, McGregor would be a laughin stock being stopped by Paulie.
      Bro. Paulie is SHOT. There's no way he beats anyone, much less McGregor.

Comment

Paulie is a pathetic little diva.

Comment

Paulie was a leg man, his strength was his mobility. His legs are gone and he never had any punching power, but if, and that's a big IF Paulie can get into 10 round shape,, not just make weight, he'll make Mac moot. 5 minutes rolling around on the mat and moments of "striking" don't compare to 3 minutes of constant movement and punching with larger gloves. I'm not knocking MMA, but boxing is stamina heavy.

Comment

I say fight.

Neither can punch at all but I see Pauli stopping him.

Why did they never release the full 12 rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Bro. Paulie is SHOT. There's no way he beats anyone, much less McGregor.
              I don’t care if he’s shot, spent or retired the simple truth is McGregor was spent after four against Money, an in shape Paulie schools and stops this puto.

Comment

Sad thing is, with Paulie’s ties to Espinoza and Haymon, this could really happen. As sad as it is

Comment

Paulie looking to put some chips in his pocket.
                  After Nurmagomedov taps him out, Conor will still have this to fall back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
                    Dude there is sooo much hate on this site from fans who particularly worship Qwackman, they will never be honest about anyone who spoke openly about him. Especially someone who openly admires the skills, and career achievements of Floyd Mayweather!

These two faced Douchebags side with a MMA fighter who talked big trash about Boxing, yet call themselves a fan of the sport! I love both MMA, and Boxing, but Boxing is my favorite, I don’t tolerate trash talking either sport because I love them both dearly! But these hypocrites are pathetic cause they know that was some BS Photoage! Conor comes out after a year talking trash, and PM is least than for responding to it. these He-She’s on this site really Suck (pun intended)!
                    It's not that important. Don't worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      Connor getting Paulie to do some promotion for him now he's back.

He has Paulie on strings.
                      I wonder if Paulie understands this.

Comment

Working...
                      X