Have you been to any all Latino club?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
    Pick up any girls you later regretted?
    A few. It's those typical chicks that break up with their dude, go to a club, get smashed, and they get back with their dude. I've gotten mad dog looks but never been in a fight there. Thank God. Plus they have a *****load of security so they couldn't really do anything anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
      A few. It's those typical chicks that break up with their dude, go to a club, get smashed, and they get back with their dude. I've gotten mad dog looks but never been in a fight there. Thank God. Plus they have a *****load of security so they couldn't really do anything anyway.

I hear you, not many singles in those Latino places, by the time they're 21 they are married with 3 kids usually.

Comment

Ya mi hacienda on Whittier Blvd CA If u come in with a barba (beard in Spanish) ur in with the paisanas �� Choooooow!!!

Comment

Yeah get on with one of their girls whilst they are taking, their partner could be in a gang!

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
            Yeah get on with one of their girls whilst they are taking, their partner could be in a gang!

Which gangs? You need to be on the down low.

Comment

Nah couldn’t fathom myself paying for a paisa club but I have been to Mexican parties and strip clubs and while the girls are hot the music is annoying as all hell that curridos and ranchero bs makes me want to go def could never go back sober. Oh and also the whistling wtf is with that?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Nah couldn’t fathom myself paying for a paisa club but I have been to Mexican parties and strip clubs and while the girls are hot the music is annoying as all hell that curridos and ranchero bs makes me want to go def could never go back sober. Oh and also the whistling wtf is with that?

I take it you’ve been to a few then?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                  What was your experience(s) like?

Wait a minute....is that a d print on that chick?

Comment

My experience has been most of the women are paired up already, so it's slim pickings on singles.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Wait a minute....is that a d print on that chick?
                      Lmao, christ. I just noticed it now how you mentioned it.

FML, I would've fallen for the trap.

Comment

Working...
                      X