Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner and Davis: They epitomizes someone who has.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people who sht on broner make me laugh.. u can sht on him all u want but the simple fact remains.. u will tune in to watch his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      Davis is still very young and new to money. He gets a pass for now. Hopefully he becomes an adult by the age of 25. Broner though really needs to grow up and become a responsible adult.
      Fuk the “hes young” theory. Dudes just a loser and nothing will change it, not even getting older will help.

You think once he gets older he will then turn into a stand up classy dude. His type don’t do that. And by his type, i mean the ghetto thug I’m a street dude person type mentality.
      Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 09-14-2018, 04:53 PM.

Comment

I don't even believe it would be an exaggeration to say it you combined their i.q.'s it would barely be triple digits. They're both dumb and have no grasp of reality, add the fact they have the little man complex and you're left with this.

Comment

Just LOL at all the losers in this thread making cheap shots at their height. Every insecure tall guy always brings up the term "napoleon complex" when a short guy doesn't act like a docile cat.

Next time I see a tall lanky goofy dude say something, I'll kick him right in his weak, pathetic knees.

And I'm not condoning Broner or Davis, they are both ghetto losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            I don't even believe it would be an exaggeration to say it you combined their i.q.'s it would barely be triple digits. They're both dumb and have no grasp of reality, add the fact they have the little man complex and you're left with this.
            And also add to the fact that these guys get their tiny brains rattled for a living.

Comment

Working...
            X