Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez and Chavez Jr in negotiations for November rematch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will watch it.. because I watch everything.. but why? I hope Maravilla didn't blow through all of his money

Comment

Did Sergio have a double leg transplant or? how is this even a thing that hes coming back? must have serious $ probs FFS

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        As stupid as it sounds, Chavez jr vs Maravilla could be sold as PPV. That other fight... who the **** is Mike lee.
        That rematch is not a PPV.

Comment

The funny thing is that Sergio would probably be the favorite even after not fighting for 4 years & having bad legs. I don’t get why he wants to fight again though. Unless his health has improved to where he can move better in the ring than his last fight than I don’t get it.

Comment

money over dignity. always

Comment

I had heard he renewed his boxing license...maybe acting just isn’t enough for him...maybe he has something and will use boxing to promote it further. Maybe a standup special on Netflix? Would make sense

Last I thought he was doing well with comedy/acting. Could just be missing the game.
              Last edited by NearHypnos; 08-07-2018, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Ok I went a bit too far in the title. But they are already speaking in public about a rematch and this is what most people thought when they saw Sergio training again.

If Chavez has a fight in September then November is not possible and it would have to be December.

My guess is Maravilla don't want no tune up because he could easily lose against any top100 fighter in the world.

You're a f@g, stop misleading people with them titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  That rematch is not a PPV.
                  I remind you that Mosley vs Mayorga rematch was on PPV.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                    You're a f@g, stop misleading people with them titles.
                    WTF is wrong with you pos.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Is Chavez vs Lee going to be on the first DAZN card?
                      Well, the cards poster has been released. Has the flags of all the fighters on the card. Mexican flags on there though, dont believe any Mexicans have been announced/rumoured for it

Comment

Working...
                      X