No announcement yet.

Tony Bellew would BEAT Andre ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Bellew would BEAT Andre ward!

I told you all that Bellew would win by TKO and he did. Now I'm telling you again, Andre ward would get beat by Bellew.

Bellew is the most underrated boxer ever lived.

Andre ward don't want that work.

Ain't Ward retired? Unless he is coming back as a CW, talking about that fight makes no sense.

Maybe Tony vs Kov would be better

Comment

Andre knows he don’t want his jaw broke again

Comment

This poster chats a lot of **** AND Bellew loses to any of the 4 titlists at heavy and cruiser but I do agree with this. If Ward comes back, and IF he arrives at cruiser, Bellew would beat him...unless there's some ridiculous weight demand.

Comment

Why call out a much smaller man who's been retired for quite a while?

Comment

Ward easy , its a a different class of boxing, I love Tonys story all heart but a broken slow Haye is not near the technique of Andre Ward, the only advantage Tony has is some size.

Be a good money fight I think Ward would be interested in coming back for this, its a relatively easy fight for him with big rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
              Why call out a much smaller man who's been retired for quite a while?
              Bellew has no discipline to be chisseled out and toned. At CW and HW he is fat and flimsy. He looked smooth when he fought Stevenson since at least he showed quickness and definition in his physique.

Ward is too fast for Bellew. How was Haye able to pounce out of shots at his weight? Haye got caught trading. Ward vs Bellew would look like Crawford vs Postol... assuming at the very least that Bellew works out and gets fit

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
                Bellew has no discipline to be chisseled out and toned. At CW and HW he is fat and flimsy. He looked smooth when he fought Stevenson since at least he showed quickness and definition in his physique.

Ward is too fast for Bellew. How was Haye able to pounce out of shots at his weight? Haye got caught trading. Ward vs Bellew would look like Crawford vs Postol... assuming at the very least that Bellew works out and gets fit
                I think Bellew wants to prey on shot fighters, or inactive/past-prime fighters with big name value. He hit the jackpot in that sense with David Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
                  I told you all that Bellew would win by TKO and he did. Now I'm telling you again, Andre ward would get beat by Bellew.

Bellew is the most underrated boxer ever lived.

Andre ward don't want that work.
                  Do you want a fuggin cookie? Last I checked, Ward was retired, and was at 175, soooooo?

Comment

Bellew couldnt even beat the losers in the WBSS let alone gassiev or usyk who brutally knock bellew out inside 7 rounds.

could bellew even beat mike perez ?

Comment

Working...
                    X