No announcement yet.

Oldies but goodies......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Have to give you the Ralfi Pagan, that's some real **** right there.

Try this on for size:

This one is well known but an anthem

Another anthem

Them is heattas son not gonna lie....this thread is making me wanna BBQ...hahhahaha

Comment

DAMN. Someone's liable to get hurt hanging out around here. ****'s getting really real in this thread.

Comment

I know Hector Lavoe is not the original singer to this but when I first heard it he was singing it

this is one of the few songs that take me back to the island when I listen to it while drinking some Bacardi and coke... true story

Comment

Originally posted by PUK_MY_DANG_34 View Post
          DAMN. Someone's liable to get hurt hanging out around here. ****'s getting really real in this thread.
          you coming soft you gonna get got that's how we gangstas roll........

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            I know Hector Lavoe is not the original singer to this but when I first heard it he was singing it

this is one of the few songs that take me back to the island when I listen to it while drinking some Bacardi and coke... true story

No mames boricua, oldies homie. You know the stuff our parents used to get down to and we used to dance at quinceaneras and at BBQ's playing horse shoes and dominoes man.

Comment

No mames boricua, oldies homie. You know the stuff our parents used to get down to and we used to dance at quinceaneras and at BBQ's playing horse shoes and dominoes man.
              Mira hermano mi papa se bebia un litro de ron escuchando esta cancion, los unicos oldies que yo conosco...boleros y salsa vieja

Comment

Mira hermano mi papa se bebia un litro de ron escuchando esta cancion, los unicos oldies que yo conosco...boleros y salsa vieja
                I have to agree with Cuau....but I know what the homie Jose is thinking "Viejitas pero Bonitas" and im a big fan of them too....so just for the homie jose.....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...6#post13452756

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  I have to agree with Cuau....but I know what the homie Jose is thinking "Viejitas pero Bonitas" and im a big fan of them too....so just for the homie jose.....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...6#post13452756
                  That's what I'm talking about!

Comment

That's what I'm talking about!
                    I see ya boi......................

Comment

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh this is a good thread

best music era ever

Comment

Working...
                      X