No announcement yet.

The best Japanese Prospects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best Japanese Prospects

I saw this posted on ESB and though the folks on BS might like to read it. It looks at the best of the emerging guys in Japan, #5 Ryuji Hara looks like the the pick of the bunch
    http://www.boxingprospects.info/16/p...prospects.html

I don't think he's a prospect, but someone I'm looking forward too is Yoshihiro Kamegai.
    He had a good fight outside of the states, but I'm hoping he does it again soon. His next fight is in Tokyo.
    I like Japanese boxers, so green K for you

Comment

Yeah Kamegai is fun to watch, a lot of fringe contenders at 147 (Omotoso, Brook, Jones, Zavek, Bailley) who should all be fighting each other to get a shot a Pac/Floyd rather than playing the waiting game.

Comment

I was a big Aoh fan. That kid fights so smooth, hard to believe he didn't learn in the states.

Watching him lose hurt my soul lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KmanaG View Post
          Yeah Kamegai is fun to watch, a lot of fringe contenders at 147 (Omotoso, Brook, Jones, Zavek, Bailley) who should all be fighting each other to get a shot a Pac/Floyd rather than playing the waiting game.
          Well Jones or bailey will be a champ come June 9th, so everyone will be gunning for them or the Senchenko/Malinaggi winner. I'm hoping Kamegai breaks out soon though

Comment

Yohei Tobe by far the most anticipated prospect

Comment

Kamegai will go far.

Comment

Koki Kameda is no prospect, but I love watching him.

Comment

Kamegai v Carson Jones would be a good test maybe with enough $ he'd even travel to Japan might need a little more time before fringe status though.

Tobe looks to have alot of potential plus gotta love the Japanese Fro

Iwasa had a good fight with Yamanaka who fights Darchinyian this weekend

Tsuchiya just throws and throws with bad purposes brings excitement you can see the Kickboxing influence on his offense

Hara is in the the best/worst place bcse of his division with Yaegashi and Ioka who's really good

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                    Kamegai v Carson Jones would be a good test maybe with enough $ he'd even travel to Japan might need a little more time before fringe status though.

Tobe looks to have alot of potential plus gotta love the Japanese Fro

Iwasa had a good fight with Yamanaka who fights Darchinyian this weekend

Tsuchiya just throws and throws with bad purposes brings excitement you can see the Kickboxing influence on his offense

Hara is in the the best/worst place bcse of his division with Yaegashi and Ioka who's really good
                    Good thing with Hara though is he is just 22/23 and Ioka is apparently looking at 108. But yeah his division will limit his opportunities which is a real shame as he looks a gem.

Comment

Working...
                    X